Special chapter 6

Sophia

"So for what reason did you call me here?" I ask Ryan who was busy munching on his garlic breadsticks. Seriously this dude is addicted.

"Oh just give me a second, Lemme finish my last stick". He side eyes me while chewing on the last bite as I wondered why the fuck did I make him my best friend.

"Alrightyy I'm donee. Now back to the point of calling you here. I have an idea to surprise Kyle". He wiggles his eyebrows, making me suspicious. But again I was also feeling a bit curious. A surprise for Kyle?

"Go ahead". I say. "Have you ever tried a thigh slit dress?" He asks.
"Come on Ryan. You've known me practically your entire life and you know I don't like wearing dresses".

"I know, but still....at least once in your life. Plus I want to you record Kyle's reaction to it. Just this once pleaseeeeee". He requests with puppy eyes making me slightly hesitant towards the idea.

Kyle knows for the fact I'm not comfortable wearing dresses and honestly he doesn't care as long as I'm feeling good. But wouldn't it be a change for once for him to see me in something different?

"Ummm....I guess? You have any idea where I can get one?"
"Pffft! We have Claire baby tiger. She can choose a perfect one for ya!" Ah yes our designer bestie.

"Okay, we're going on a date tonight anyways so why not try your idea anyways". I shrug and he jumped in happiness. Seriously such a golden retriever but I love him anyways.

-

"Claire....I-I don't feel comfortable wearing this..." I try my best not to hurt her but seriously, dresses are something which I can never get used to. I prefer my style over anything.

"I know boo but it's just for one night and Kyle's reaction right? Plus don't you want him to see you in a whole new aura?! You're seriously giving dark sexy feminine vibe". She tries to cheer me up.

Honestly the black thigh slit dress was really powering. But the only thing bothering me was....I wasn't looking feminine enough.

My arms were not slim and slender nor were my thighs. I had lean and slightly muscular arms and my thighs were strong looking rather than petite. Plus my tattoos and I felt rather exposed.

But no. I want to see Kyle's reaction to this. He must know every aura of mine.

"Alright lemme just touch up your lipstick a bit and....voila! We're done and goddamn girlie you look soo hot!" Claire cheered and I seriously hope Kyle likes this.

-

"Goddammit where do I place my phone to record?" I grumble as I was finding a secret location to record Kyle's reaction to my new look. I seriously hope my hair doesn't get messed up cuz I spent thirty minutes trying to set it, yeah it's really short but still, styling takes time.

It was 7pm and Kyle was gonna come anytime to pick me up for dinner. Finally I found a place to keep my phone which would clearly capture all his reactions. Hiding the phone with some stuff, it was all set!

I sat myself on the sofa and looked at the heels beside me. This is probably the first time I'm wearing these and not gonna lie, they look really uncomfortable even though they're not much height. I put them on and fuck my life, I'm never wearing heels ever again.

The door got unlocked and I immediately stood up, almost loosing my balance but I managed and straightened my dress, damn this slit is literally showing my entire left leg.

"Hey baby, are you rea-

He literally froze and dropped his bag, making me even more nervous. His eyes were wide like a soccer ball and mouth open like a basket.