Special chapter 1

Sophia/Kyle
Sophia

"KYLE! WAKE UP YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR WORK!" I screamed from the kitchen while making breakfast for us.
"Ugh this man is such a baby". I grumble and switch off the stove. Making my way to our room, I find him still sleeping, shirtless.
The sun shined on his honey skin which made him glow. His soft black hair was all puffed up and he had a soft pout on his lip.

The sight already made my legs tremble.

"Kyle". I call out, he whines before pulling the blanket over his head. Face palming myself, I climb on the bed, trying to remove the blanket from him.
"Kyle!! How many times do I tell you that- AAAH!" I couldn't even complete my sentence when he suddenly dragged me inside the covers and hovered over me. My eyes widened with shock as he simply gave me a sly smile. This sexy motherfucker.

"Mr. Yamato what do you think you're doing huh?"
"Nothing much, I'm admiring this sexy woman under me". He pecks my lips before snuggling his face into my neck, causing me to giggle at the ticklish feeling.
"Kyle. You're going to be late for work, get up and freshen up, I've made breakfast". He groaned at the mention of work. Tyler must be going hard on him.

"Your ass of a brother makes me work so much. I just want to spend the day cuddling you". He whines.
Dear lord is he really the leader of the Japanese mafia?

"Well you have no choice because you're the COO. Now act like one and get up". I lightly peck him and try to get out of his hold. "Ughh fineee but I need a proper morning kiss first". He demands.
"Nope not until you brush your teeth mr." He huffs in defeat, giving me the chance to escape, giggling I leave the room, wondering just how lucky I am to wake up everyday with him next to me.

Finally I finished making breakfast. While chopping some fruits, I felt arms wrap around my waist from behind and lips ghosting the side of my neck. He smelled fresh out the shower, like lavender.
"Smells really good snowflake. How did I get so lucky to have you in my life?" He mentions while placing soft kisses on my temple. I turn around and wrap my arms over his neck, "you compliment me too much handsome".

"The wifey deserves all of it". He leans in to kiss me passionately and I kiss back with equal need. He suddenly picks me up and places me on the counter while slotting himself between my thighs. Oh boy I know where this is gonna go.
"K-Kyle...your breakfast-

"I am going to have my breakfast snowflake, mind if I have a taste?" He asks while kissing my neck, causing my eyes to roll back from sensitivity.

"Lay down and spread wide sweetheart". He huskily says and I obey. All this kissing got me turned on. He proceeds to lift my shirt till my chest as he places feathery kisses till he reaches the waistband of my shorts.

"This is what happens when you seduce me with these tight black shorts snowflake". He smirks against my skin as he removes the shorts along with my underwear, throwing it on the floor. I could feel his hot breath against my heat and I was already on cloud nine.

"F-fuck Kyle p-please..." I begged.
"Aww look at my little star begging me, I wonder what will happen if I do this?" He says and licks a stripe which caused a loud moan to erupt from my mouth. "Fuck! D-don't tease...".
He doesn't waste any second and starts to devour me. His tongue expertly fucking me while he has a tight grip on my thighs. My eyes were rolling back to my brain, my lips were probably swollen from the constant biting and my body was on fire.

"S-shit o-oh my god..F-Fuck" curses kept spilling out of me as his tongue did wonders. I could feel my high approaching as my legs started to tremble, indicating my release.
"K-kyle f-fuck I'm go-gonna cum oh-.." I couldn't even finish as I released with a deep moan, sweat dripping down my forehead and my breathing getting so heavy. Kyle literally licked me off clean and kissed his way back to my lips.

The kiss was messy, I could taste myself and his tongue collide with mine. My hands go to his soft black hair, pulling with need as he grunts. We soon pull away, a string of saliva connecting us. He gave my lips one last peck before grabbing my underclothes and helping me put them on. He helps me get off the counter and goes to wash his face while I'm still recovering. God What a morning.

"That was a delicious breakfast honey". He came close to me. "Are you feeling okay?" He softly asks while massaging my waist, easing some of the tension. I was completely flushed and couldn't look into his intimidating eyes which bore into mine.

"Y-yeah just a little sensitive" I quietly say. He kisses my nose while chuckling. "Was it a good morning baby?"

"Oh it definitely was a really good morning handsome".

                                                🖤
Kyle

I enter my office cubicle, placing the food which Sophia made for me in the morning. My mind kept replaying all the scenarios. How heavenly she looks under me, whimpering and begging me. All for me and all mine.
"Goddamn Sophia you make me so crazy". I say while closing my eyes.

Suddenly, Noah enters the office. "Good morning Kyle. What's up?" He asks.
"Hey man, Just came in. What's good?" I ask.
"Tyler's called for board meeting so we gotta go". He says.
"Ugh I remember. Yeah let's go". I groan and get up from my seat. Before we could leave Noah suddenly spoke.

"Wait is that the smell of  Sophia's special waffles? Didn't you have breakfast and come?" He asks with confusion. Sophia makes waffles for breakfast most of the time.

"Trust me brother, I had the best breakfast ever today". I smirk, recalling my 'breakfast' for today. Noah looked a bit sketched but immediately got to know what I meant.

"Damn you horny rascal, give her a break already". He chuckles.
"Let's go before Tyler shoots us dead". I laugh along with him as we leave the office room.