Chapter 14

Sophia

It's been 4 months since I've been living with Kyle or should I say Kiyoshi. Four months of constant insults, comments and last but not least, intense teasing.

He wants me to crave him, beg for him, be at my knees for him. And what's worse is that I fucking crave him too. He knows the effect he has on me. He knows how nervous I become the moment he is near me. The tsunami of emotions which wash over my entire body is so intense, it's almost drowning me.
But this is not the Kyle I know.

He is the opposite of Kyle. He is fucking Kiyoshi Yamato, the most dangerous leader of The Vipers in Japan. This is his territory, his land and his very own playground.

And can we talk about how fucking hot his voice is when he speaks in Japanese? I've learnt a few stuff in the language but just hearing him speak is so...so tempting.

Right now as we speak, I'm currently in his living room. Tyler went back to DC for sometime and will be back by next week. Today was my day off from training. My total kills as of now has crossed 80. Kyle was right, his shooting training is a lot stricter and professional than Tyler's father. My skills are even more polished and it doesn't take me more than three seconds to kill my target.

I haven't spoken to my friends in a long time so why not call them?
I thought and picked up my tablet and pressed on Skype. Ash almost instantly picked up.

"Hey sophs!! How are you?" He beamed. Damn he looks really happy.

"Hey ash what's up, you're really glowing right now. Did something happen while I wasn't there?"
"Umm...well you see I-
"Hey babe!! We ran out of breadsticks. Let's go out and get some" a familiar voice yelled in the background and Ash turned pink.

"Babe?! Ash Jones what are you hiding from me?" I raised my eyebrows at him.
"Umm I-I...
"Baby what's taking so long- oh wait HII SOPHIEE MY TIGER!"
The fuck, that's Ryan?!

"Hello to you too Ryan. Is it what I think it is?" I teasingly ask them.
"Yesss. We are dating! It was really really dramatic but we're good now. In fact we're really happy with each other" Ryan beamed while Ash just lovingly stared at him. Wow look at the shine in his eyes while looking at his loving boyfriend.

"Took you guys long enough, I was starting to get annoyed you know"
"Well don't worry, you'll be the first one to be invited to our wedding" Ryan smirked at Ash who turned pink.

"Haha I better. How's Claire tho?"
"Aah she's doing really well in her design firm. She even hired us both as her campaigns models!" Ryan said.
"That makes me happy for you guys"
"How's Japan over there? Who is the leader?" Ash asks.
"It's uh-
"That would be me guys" fuck is that....
"KYLE?!" Both of them screamed through the screen.

Kyle creeped up behind me and had his face so close to mine. Fuck his minty hot breather caused goosebumps on my entire body.
"My name's not Kyle, it's Kiyoshi, so kindly address me by that name" he said and pulled away but not before leaving a dainty kiss on my nape which caused me to flinch. I could feel him smirk at his victory.

"S-sophia what the actual fuck" Ryan was shocked. Ash couldn't even comprehend on what just happened.
"Yeah that's him... it's a real long story, once I get back I'll tell you everything"
"Please do, anyways we gotta go to the market, we'll talk later tiger~" Ryan waves at me and leaves.

When the coast was slightly clear, I ask Ash.
"Ash did you tell him about you being the hacker for the Black Venoms?"

He sighed and shook his head. I knew it.
"I couldn't tell him Sophie, after our emotional confession, he made me promise to never be involved in any of Noah and Tyler's activities but....I-