Chpater 13

Kyle

I knew they were going to come here. Who wouldn't? The offer I put on the table was something anyone would take. Heck even kill. And I definitely know that Sophia or should I say, Silver was gonna come.

Finally the time has arrived. Time to make her feel the same pain I went through. No, not physical. I'm gonna cause her so much mental agony that she will completely loose herself. She'll loose her self respect, her dignity, everything. She will have no choice but to obey me. Obey my every command. Fall into my submission entirely.

I heard the door knock and uttered the words come in.
"Boss they're here" my wingman said. I raised my right hand to dismiss him. Soon I heard Tyler speak.

"Pleasure to meet you, hopefully we can expand together" he finishes. I smirked, oh definitely we are going to expand and your sister is gonna enjoy this ride to hell.

"It's a pleasure meeting you too Mr. Matthew, hopefully we can cooperate with discipline". I said and I heard Sophia's breathe hitch. Exactly what I wanted.

I turn around and this time both their expressions change. It made me feel powerful and dominant. Sophia being in complete shock and Tyler gritting his teeth in anger.

"It's been a long time Tyler and Sophia. How have you guys been since I left?" I asked with a slight smile.

"Kyle..." i heard her whisper in shock.
"Kiyoshi" he said with evident anger. I wasn't surprised at all. Why should i be? Who would've thought that I would become a ruthless mafia leader. And that too for The Vipers. It's been two years since I've built this empire after closing down my parents one. After shedding liters of blood, here we are dominating the entire Japanese mafia.

And I'm fucking proud of it.

"What the fuck are you doing here Kyle-
"Uh uh It's Kiyoshi, It would be respectful to address me by Mr Yamato. You wouldn't want me disrespecting you or your close ones do you Mr. Matthew?" I smirked at him in victory. He knows that over here he is powerless. It is my region, my empire, and my fucking estate. No one moves a finger until I tell them to.

I could see him clenching his fists in defeat. Ha! Fucking loser.

"Sophia, go outside and wait, I will do the meeting alone with him-
"That won't work Mr. Matthew, I invited both of you for this meeting. She will also stay here" I eyed at Sophia who had no expression on her face. Must be ashamed to even show herself in front of me.

"You fucking asshole-
He drew his gun out and pointed it at me. I didn't do anything. I just stayed still eyeing both of them. I know for the fact that he won't pull the trigger. He knows the consequences of doing that.

"Tyler put the fucking gun down. I will stay in this meeting" she said holding his hand.
"But sophie-
"Don't worry Ty, just drop the gun" she softly said to him and he did. Knew it, he is a fucking weakling in front of his family.

"So now that it's settled, let's get to talking and put aside our little greeting shall we?" I took a seat on my chair while saying so. Tyler was boiling with anger but controlled himself as him and Sophia took their seats in front of me.
I started to talk.

"So this meeting was scheduled for our expansion. We, the vipers have helped you, the black venoms in demolishing most of the trafficking and flesh trade rackets, however even after doing so, the rackets are just increasing in numbers and just giving mere support isn't gonna stop that. It is our mission too to eradicate these rackets and for that, joining hands is the only way".

Tyler seemed a bit relaxed after our little confrontation. He is more focused on this which makes me admire him a little bit. He doesn't let his personal problems come in between business. That's a strong point.