Chapter 12

Sophia

I know what I am doing is wrong. I'm gonna loose him again but this time I'm doing it while being completely in my senses. It's clear he is still afraid of entering our dark world after surviving it for so many years. But it's not about him being with an assassin. Hell that wasn't even the case right now.

The problem is me being the fucking daughter of the Wilsons. The same people who helped in ruining Kyle's already ruined life. The reason why people are behind him. The reason he got violated and tortured. And the fact that I share the same blood as them,

Makes me hate my existence to the very core.

"Y-you're lying. They don't have a fucking daughter! Why are you saying this?!" He started to scream at me, refusing to believe the fact that i'm closely related to them.

"Just like how your parents hid you from the mafia world, my parents hid me from the entire world. In fact i have no idea why they did this or why did our families do this, the only thing I know is that if I'm revealed to the public, their reputation goes south for god knows what reason" I explained to him. He was still not ready to believe me.

"T-then h-how are you in the mafia then?" He trembled while asking. My heart was once again cracking at the thought of him going away from me.

"My brother is the leader of Black Venoms. I chose to be their lead assassin. That's why", I said looking straight into his eyes.

His expression screamed you betrayed me, you lied to me, you're tearing me apart. As much as this pained me, I knew I had to let him go. I can't keep him with me, because soon our enemies will target him. I fucking took down the leader of the flesh trade of DC. Soon i'm gonna have people trying to kill me.
He already has so much to deal with. I can't put him in anymore danger. I have to make him leave me.

Hate me.

"Kyle?" I tried to reach out for him but he just yanked my hands in disgust.

"Don't fucking touch me you filthy monster! How do you have the fucking guts to show me your face huh?!" He painfully screamed at me, throwing insults after insults, saying how people like me are monsters and deserve nothing but misery.

How do i tell him that I myself am disgusted with my blood. That I hate that i'm their daughter. It wasn't my choice but yet I suffered the consequences.

"That's enough of you Kyle or should I say Kiyoshi Yamato" A rough voice said. It was Tyler. He was standing at the entrance, probably hearing the harsh words being thrown at me.

"Y-you're..." kyle stuttered
"Yes The one and only Tyler Matthew, also the leader of the Black Venoms and Sophia's brother" he finished his sentence.

As if Kyle couldn't get any betrayed by me. He stared at me with hatred in his eyes.
"Wow! Both the siblings are a part of a disgusting world huh. Seriously, what more are you hiding from me you traitor!" He shrieks at me, making my breath hitch.

"Say that one more time and i'll plant all the bullets of my gun into your fucking skull" Tyler said as he tried to draw out his gun.

"THEN FUCKING DO IT! IM SO TIRED OF BEING TOSSED AND PLAYED AROUND. THERE'S NOT ONE MOMENT WHERE I CAN FIND HAPPINESS!" He screamed with pain and agony.

Fuck me, this is all my fault.

"Tyler stop it now. Let him say" i said and held his hand which was going to draw out the gun.
"You really can't expect me to sit quiet and listen to him insulting you-

"I said let him Ty, I deserve it"
"No-
I looked at him indicating him to stop. He understood with hesitation and kept his gun back.

"Sophia, you're the worst....i trusted you, i told you my darkest secret and yet you...you betrayed me" he cried sadly.