The night

The Yamanaka clan members, particularly the family members of the Yamanaka clan leader, enjoyed a beautiful night. They are having dinner together while conversing with their loved family members. Although their family has only three members, the most important thing is that they are happy. Inoichi Yamanaka is the oldest member of their family, and he is the leader of the Yamanaka Clan. A beautiful woman, despite being in her early thirties, is his wife, and the very cute little girl is their only child and also the heiress of the Yamanaka Clan, Ino Yamanaka, the Yamanaka princess.

While they were enjoying together the delicious food that was prepared by the two Yamanaka girls, Suddenly, there was a knock at the front door of their house. They felt a little suspicious because it was late at night , because usually Inoichi would be called suddenly only when he had an urgent mission or meeting in the morning or evening. So they just thought it was a bit weird, but what made them a bit suspicious and worried was the knock on the door; it sounds like a very desperate knock.

Ino, being a good little girl, then went to open the door, but was surprised because she didn't see a normal Shinobi. But in front of her was an Anbu wearing a cat mask and silver hair who defied the rules of gravity. His black and red eyes that she could see through the hole of the mask that were covered in blood.

The Anbu was a little surprised to see a little girl who opened the door. He assumed that she was the daughter of the Yamanaka clan, but refused to speak and remained unmoved, anticipating the heiress to call her father.

Ino then shouted, "Tousan, there is an Anbu who wants to see you! Um, it seems very important!" somewhat hesitated after seeing Anbu just stay silent, not wanting to talk to her.

She stood aside to make room for her father. She was interested in hearing what they are going to discuss.

But her father said, "Ino, dear. I think you are still young and not suitable to listen to this conversation yet. This is very  important"

Ino felt sad, but she obeyed her father. But she had other ideas. She thought, 'Maybe I can listen secretly' and hide behind a furniture.

Then Anbu and her father started talking.

"Sorry for the disruption, Yamanaka-sama. However, I have some bad news that I need to tell you"said the Anbu.

"What's the bad news?" Said Ino's father formally, who had started to feel uneasy .

"The Uchiha Clan is gone. All the members of the Uchiha Clan were killed by the clan's oldest heir, Uchiha Itachi," said the Anbu without any hint of emotion in his voice.

The head of the Yamanaka clan was speechless because this news was very shocking for him. He knew about the problems of the Uchiha Clan and other residents, but he didn't think that something like this would happen. After a few moments of silence, Inoichi said, "Is there any other information related to this?"

The Anbu said, "Hai, after we checked all the houses in the Uchiha Clan compound, we found that the youngest Uchiha clan heir is still alive, but has been rushed to the hospital because he was found to have been put into a genjutsu and taijutsu fight with his older brother, Uchiha Itachi. The younger Uchiha heir is named Uchiha Sasuke."

"Is that all you want to tell me?"

"Hai, sir"

"You can go now."

The Anbu bowed his head and sunshin from there and went to inform the Hokage that he had already informed the Yamanaka clan head of the news. "I have informed the clan head of the Yamanaka clan, Hokage-sama."

"Good work, Inu" The Kage of Konohakure spoke with a little sadness and regret in his voice, but fortunately it went unnoticed by others. He felt like he had failed as a leader due to his failure to save the Uchiha Clan. He specifically failed to eliminate the hatred, misunderstanding, and discomfort between the Uchiha Clan and the villagers. The Hokage felt like drowning in guilt because he felt he was not being fair to them.

*Inoichi Yamanaka POV*

As soon as the Anbu left, I thought I heard a cry. Apparently the sound came from my little princess Ino. She was hiding behind a furniture.

"What is wrong with you, Ino-chan?" I asked softly, afraid she would cry harder.

"I heard everything, Tou-san," Ino said, sobbing.

I was surprised because I didn't realise or sense she was there earlier.

"Is Sasuke-kun going to be alright?" Ino asked, worried about the state of her crush (well, I know, because I'm a bit worried and became a bit stalkerish when it comes to her) and friend while still crying, but it had decreased a little from earlier.

Inoichi got a mischief idea and teased his daughter, "Why? You like him?" He was wiggling his eyebrows, trying to make his daughter laugh and stop crying. Well, he tried, because his daughter kept crying.

Ino was shocked and blushed a little. "Mou Tou-sannn, just answer my questions, please."

"Hahaha,Tou-san just wanted to try making a joke... but, oh well, as usual, it's not working. *sigh*. And to answer your question, I think we can only hope and pray that nothing will happen to Sasuke's health," said Inoichi.

Ino only nodded her head in response. They both went back to eat, and Inoichi explained what happened to his wife when he saw that his wife was very worried after seeing their daughter's red and puffy eyes.