Before In Front Line ♨️🍋

" In a few days we are going to war " they are relaxing at the couch together after just coming back from their training.

" yeah"  Kakashi replied sighing while resting his head on the couch, closing his eyes.

They are both dead tired , it's been weeks that they have to train without stoping by their Hokage's order. It caused them to only have little time together , they always tired and sleepy as hell when came back from their own training and too tired to do anything else. So they usually just take a bath and sleep together and this routine repeated for weeks.

"Let's go to the new hot spring , i already asked for  Lady Tsunade permission to give us three days off " Ino suggest , nudging his arm

Kakashi open his eye and sigh, with a groan he reply "I'm too lazy and tired to move right now, Ino-chan"

Ino roll her eyes at him " I am too, but..... " she whispers to him " don't you want to have emm you know time together at the hot spring " wiggling her eyebrows at him.

Kakashi stare wide eye at Ino and nodded

" Now lets get ready and pack our clothes, shall we? " Ino look seductively at him while running her fingers on his arm

Kakashi smirk and say "we shall"

After they are done packing , They both left the apartment together and go to the new hot spring that Ino talked about  with Ino leading the way .

They both check in and choose for the 'private couple set' for them .

They both walk through the hallway together while holding hands . Ino opened the door to their room and gasp at the room's decoration . Kakashi just smile at her reaction .

"This is so cool and romantic" Ino said while looking around their big room , with Kakashi follow silently behind her .

Kakashi put their belonging while Ino continue exploring their room.

Ino opened the sliding door at the end of their room , and her jaw dropped at the sight of their private hot spring that are surrounded by beautiful flowers .

Kakashi mouths fall open at the sight and turn to look at Ino, a chuckle fell from his mouth at her expressions . Kakashi hug her from behind " I'm glad you recommended this , but as much as i like to look around more , i think its time for us to try the new hot spring , don't you think?" kissing her ear lob teasingly

Ino blush and nodded "i think so.."

Kakashi kiss her neck from behind while slowly running his hands from her stomach to her lower part , rubbing her through her skirts leaving her panting for more. He slip his hand into her skirt and rub her clit through her panties . Ino pull his face to hers and kiss him deeply and buck her ass to him , yearning for more. Kakashi smirk and pull her panties upwards causing Ino to yelp and move her hips desperate searching for some touch . Kakashi move her panties aside , entering a finger to her waiting hole and move in and out slowly  all the  while looking at her lewd expression . His other hand busy removing her tank top. Ino lean back into his chest for support while clutching to his shoulder tightly. He suck her tits through her thin bra , earning a satisfied moan from Ino . He enter a second finger and move faster and deeper while rubbing her clit with his thumb. Ino moan louder than before and cum on his fingers , wetting her panties , cum dripping to the floor .

The sight making Kakashi more lustful for her , he didn't take another second to be naked and enter her hole with his dick that already wet with pre cum , shocking Ino "Argh! Kakashi!" and she moan loudly " Ahhh hah more! Deeper!" . Kakashi fuck her deeper and faster from behind . They are both still standing in the middle of their private hot spring door. Kakashi remove her bra and massage her boobs , pleasuring Ino even more. Ino eyes roll back and she cum hard wetting the floor.