Upcoming Busy Days 🍋

Kakashi search her around the village and find her sitting with her team in a small bbq restaurant. He approached them and before he get to say anything...

"Ino is free. We already done helping the villagers" Shikamaru said while looking at him with  boredom

Choji just nodded and look at him while munching his bbq steak

Ino look away from her teammates embarrassed and stand up to Kakashi side and lead him out.

When they already out of earshot "So Hokage-sama, how can I help you?" Ino asked him teasingly.

Kakashi wave his hand off and said" Nah, I'm not your Hokage, Tsunade-sama woke up from her comatose "

"Oh, really? I'm glad" Ino smile, happy that her  other teacher are getting better "what are we going to do now?"

"Chilling and relaxing at our usual place?" Kakashi suggest

Ino shrugged "why not"

They walk  and chat about their mission all the way to the field

Like usual Ino will sit leaning against a tree and Kakashi will lay his head to her lap

"Is it true that a war will break out soon?"Ino asked while running her fingers through his hair

"Yes, The leader of Akatsuki confirmed that. We need to be prepared everything. All supply and our jutsu, we need to train to improve ourselves more for the upcoming war"

"We sure are going to be really busy" Ino look down at him sadly

"That's why I'm spending my time with you as much as I can before we going to be busy " cupping her cheek

Ino grab the hand on her cheek and kiss his cheek. She lean her head against  tree and close her eyes enjoying the peaceful atmosphere. They stay silent and Kakashi just continue to stare at her.

Kakashi poke her stomach causing her to open her eyes and look down at him "what?"

"This filled with my seeds a few days ago"  Kakashi said looking at her with a smirk

"Kakashi! Why would you say that?" Ino covering her face with her hands, embarrassed

" Nothing, just feel proud. You think I can fill it up again?" His smirk growing as he sit up

Ino look at him between her fingers and look away while stuttering " wh-why not" with a shrugged

"Really?! Say less!" Kakashi pick her up bridelstyle and shunshin them to his old childhood house.

Lemon ✨

He lay her on the bed , pushed her down, getting on top of her. He grabbed her tank top, sliding it up and off of her. She looked at him as he pulled her panties off of her. Then he unhooked her bra. She started to unbuckle his pants and he pulled his shirt off. He stood up to take his pants off. And then got back on top of her.

He kissed her forehead, her nose, and then her lips. She parted them and he massages his tongue with hers. He traced the outline of her lips. He moved down kissing her neck. Her collar bone.

She let out a soft moan.

"Fuck me Kakashi" Her mouth is so dirty when she is horny.

He kissed the space between her boobs. He put his mouth around her nipple, sucking on it and flicking his tongue across it. He did the same to the other nipple. Then he kissed her navel. Then her pussy.

He pressed his middle finger on her clit. He gently rubbed it.

He parted her pussy lip and stuck his tongue inside of her. He gently licked up and down across her pussy, sucking on her clit.