Busy

Naruto arrived at the village and Kakashi are called to be at the Hokage building.

After he get the new icha - icha book, he goes back to his house to rest before the tests with team 7.

After a few hours, he get ready and go to meet Ino at the flowers shop .

"Konbanwa, Ino-chan"

"Oh, it's just you" Ino who just came out from the back of the counter.

"What?" His face look like a kicked puppy

"Nothing, i thought it was a costumer. So, what's up?"

"Just wanted to check on you and let you know that Naruto arrived today. I'll be testing him and Sakura to assess their progress."

"Naruto's back?! That's great. You'll be busy then," Ino remarked, leaning on the counter.

"Yeah... but I'll try to see you after the tests if you want," Kakashi offered.

"Considering that new book? Are you sure?" Ino teased, rolling her eyes.

"Hehe... maybe I can," Kakashi chuckled nervously.

"No need to push yourself. If you're too tired, you can skip meeting me. You might have a mission. But if you still want to, I'm fine with it," Ino assured him.

"Okay, I should go now. See you soon, Ino-chan," Kakashi waved, exiting the shop.

.........

When he have finished the test with team 7 and done chatting with them, he is so exhausted but he still want to meet her.He go to her room balcony and knock.Ino open the balcony's door in a few minutes later while looking groggy and sleepy " wtf Kakashi, in the middle of the night and  it's almost morning...*yawn* "

"Sorry if I disturbed your sleep, i thought it was okay  to meet you but it seems that you-"

"Just shut up and come in "

Ino sit on her bed with Kakashi besides her.

"I just finished testing them and i want to tell you that I'm going to have a mission tomorrow "

"Me too *yawn*" Ino look at him sleepyly.

"You too?"

"Yeah"

"For how long?"

"For a few days or a week at most, You?"

"Oh, same. Be careful then , okay?"while going through her hair with his fingers, lulling her to go to sleep again.

Ino nodded sleepyly"You too" 

Kakashi lay her back on the bed " there, good night sleepyhead"

Ino only knit her eyebrows at him and says" Good night, hedgehog "

Kakashi only laugh lowly and give Ino light pats on the head. He sit beside her sleeping form for a few minutes while reading and then he go back to his house only to continue reading his new book  until morning.Typical pervy sage fans.

...............

A few days later, almost a week.

Ino came back from the mission and when she do a check up at the hospital , she met Sakura on the way and got the news that Kakashi got hospitalized.

.................

A few days later..

Kakashi open his eyes groggyly only to see a blur of white ceiling, he blinks a few times to make his eye sight less blurry and try to sit up to look out the window to see the time , 'it's seems like it's late in the evening ' after that he just noticed the blonde hair women who sit besides his bed asleep .

He felt a weight on his right hand . Turn out Ino are  holding his hand while she  fall asleep besides his bed .

'She is so beautiful ' he thought while looking at Ino

He move a little to be more closer to her and pat her hair with his  left hand, trying to wake her up " Ino-chan , hey..wake up.." he says sofly.

"Hmmm ...mmm" Ino waking up stretching and look at Kakashi sleepyly "Kakashi? You woke up?...Thank goodness!" Seems like her sleepyness gone the second she realized he woke up and hurryly stand up to hug him and making the chair fall to the floor while doing so.

She hug him so tight that he feels suffocate "I-ino chan..not that I don't like you hugging me..b-but i feel like I'm being suffocate r-ight now" he said breathlessly

"O-oh sorry" Ino said while looking the other way embrassed

"it's okay" looking assuredly at her after taking a deep breath "you just got back from mission?"

"No , i got back from my mission two days ago. And you know what? I got the news that you're in the hospital unconcious, chakra depletation. You know how worried I am? Why are you using the sharingan when you already knew the consequence? Argh..you know..you can't always do this....." And Ino continue ranting to Kakashi who only nodded and shake his head as answer to Ino rant while looking at her amused " Do you understand what I'm trying to say?"

"Hai, Kaa-san" Ino only sigh tiredly to him

"Kakashi..I'm serious "

"Yes, yes I know you are. Now sit here , I'm sure you didn't get enough rest yet after the mission " he said while patting the place beside him at the bed

"You sure? Are we gonna fit ?"

Kakashi just pull her hands and push her to sit beside him" there, we fit aren't we?"

"..I guess.."Ino said while moving little,  trying to be comfortable sitting on the bed

With that they continue talking until Ino fall asleep while listening to Kakashi's story about the Sunagakure and Akatsuki mission.

Kakashi only sigh amused by the sight and cover her up with his blanket . He take his book that are in his pouches on the night stand and start reading until an hour later he got sleepy and join Ino to sleep .
With some little distance of course, wouldn't want people to misunderstood them as couple now , aren't we? 🌚.