Helping Kiba

A few days later, Kiba becomes upset that Naruto, the dead-last in their Academy days, had become such a hero. After being chided by his mother Tsume and his bestfriend Shino, he decided to train in order to become stronger.

"Maybe if i ask Naruto's sensei to train me , i can be as strong as Naruto or even stronger" Kiba share his thought to his dog, Akamaru. Akamaru bark in agreement to him.

Seeking out Kakashi-sensei around the village. He found Kakashi-sensei walking around the village mindlessly with Ino, as expected. Because the two of them are rarely seen  without the others around the village.

"Kakashi sensei! Ino! wait!" Kiba yelled at them, causing the both of them to stop and turn around to look at him.

"Hm? what's wrong Kiba?" kakashi asked while Ino just raised an eyebrow questioningly at him

"Hmm....." Kiba stood nervously infront of them, his ego is cracking and he don't like it one bit.

Ino and kakashi look at each other questioningly, because it's rare to see Kiba acting like this, Kiba usually brash .

Five minutes later and Kiba still doesn't say anything to them

Ino had enough and said "just spit it out,kiba"

Kiba look at the both of them shyly and said "Ca-can Kakashi-sensei train me today?"

"huh?!" Ino look at Kiba, weird out. Today kiba is really acting weird , did his head get hit during Pain's attack ?! Where does his arrogant go?! " why so sudden?"

Kiba blush in embarrassment and look away from them " no-nothing"

"hmm?" Ino look at him with an eyebrow raised

Kakashi tap her shoulder and whisper "This is maybe because of Naruto. He feel jealous that Naruto who stupider than him is stronger than him now"

Ino look at Kakashi in realisation " ohhh" then she look at Kiba and said " Alright then, when did you want to train with Kakashi ?"

Kiba look at Kakashi and said "Today. Can you train me today?"

Kakashi look at Ino, asking for her opinion.

Ino pout ' it's been a few days since i get to spend my time with him, ugh i thought i can spend my time alone with him today...' she eye kiba's hopeful face and sigh , pitying Kiba , she said "okay then"

Kiba smile great fully at her

Kakashi nodded and asked "do you want to follow us or just wait for me at my place?"

"i will just wait for you" still pouting

Kakashi pinched her cheeks and said "i will go train him for a while ,wait for me at my apartment, okay? i promise i will be back quickly "

Ino look at him " promise?"

Kakashi give her his infamous eye smile and said
"promise"

Ino nodded and smile back at him. She said her goodbyes and good luck to them and go to a groceries shop buying ingredients for dinner.