Assemble!

Now they have an Allied Shinobi Forces Assembly. The shinobi of chūnin status or higher from each of the Five Great Shinobi Countries, as well as samurai from the Land of Iron arrive at Kumogakure to be mobilised into several divisions, with each of them receiving a new headband signifying their alliance. While the others get ready , they both go to an alleyway a little away from the others to talk to each other for the last time .

Ino looked up at him, "I will miss you and please stay safe " while trying to refrain her feelings from getting emotional. "Don't leave me again."

Kakashi looked at her softly and bring her to a hug "I promise, I will try my hardest to be with you in the future". He kissed the top of her head and loosened the hug to look at her " Can you promise to do the same for me , Ino-chan?"

She took both of his hands in hers and said determinedly " Of course, I promise. "

" I don't want this to be our last moment together, I will miss you sooo much" Kakashi hug her tightly.

Ino hugged him back just as tight. " Me too , Captain, me too ", Ino said while looking up at him with a twinkle in her eyes.

Kakashi laughed and looked down at her with so much love. " God please, don't call me that . It feels weird if you call me that you know. " Kakashi brought her face close to his and kissed her whole face.

Ino laughed and said " argh kakashi stop , you are drooling all over my face. "

Kakashi grinned and kissed her lips deeply. He pull away and took a breath." Please be safe and have a future with me Ino-chan . God knows if you leave me , I will be a wreck."

Ino hugged him. " I promise,Kashi . Now let's go and win this war. Don't worry too much about me , okay? Stay focused on the war. I promise to inform you as soon as possible if anything happens to me", she pulled away from the hug and looked at him reassuringly.

Kakashi looked at her for a moment from head to toe, scanning her features to engrave in his memory" Okay, I know my girl is strong " Kakashi smile at her and said cheekily   " And do you know? You look really good in this outfit", he gave her a wink

Kakashi looked at her for a moment from head to toe, scanning her features to engrave in his memory" Okay, I know my girl is strong " Kakashi smile at her and said cheekily " And do you know? You look really good in this outfit", he gave her a wink.

Ino blushed a little and rolled her eyes playfully at him "Okay, stop it, I think we need to go already, don't want to get late now , do we? " eyeing him because he must be want to be late as usual.

Kakashi laughs nervously and scratched the back of his head. " No..?"

Ino sighed hopelessly at him. "Let's go. "

And with that, they go to the assembly together hand in hand , without caring what other people might be thinking about them.

Chōza and Tenten are placed into the First Division led by Darui of Kumo, a unit composed of combatants who specialise in mid-range combat.

The Second Division, consisting of short-range fighters such as Hinata, Neji, Karui, and Kurotsuchi, is led by Kitsuchi, a jōnin from Iwagakure.

Guy, Lee, and Sakura are positioned in the Third Division, a unit comprising of short and mid-range combat specialists, with Kakashi as the unit commander.

While Chōji, Shikamaru, and Temari are stationed in the Fourth Division, tasked with long-range battling, with Gaara serving as the captain of the Fourth Division as well as the commander-in-chief of the Allied Shinobi Forces.

As a contingency to counterattack any disadvantageous circumstances in battle, a special battalion known as the Fifth Division is formed, consisting of members who specialise in hiding, such as Ino, Kiba, and Shino, led by Mifune.

Kankurō is assigned as captain of the Surprise Attack Division, comprised of shinobi who are adept at ambush tactics, including Sai and Omoi. An Intelligence Division is spearheaded by Inoichi, while C is placed under Ao's command in the Sensor Division; last but not least, the Logistical Support and Medical Division is established under Shizune's supervision.

With all nine battalions being formed, the Allied Shinobi Forces are officially mobilised and ready for battle!