Madara

"I hope Kakashi are doing just fine..." sighed Ino

"I'm sure he is doing fine Ino" Choji said while eating his potato chips while looking around cautiously

"What Chōji said is true Ino, he is strong and have many fighting experience. I'm sure he is doing more fine more than us, moreover, there's Guy Sensei beside him" petting her shoulder in comfort

"Right....argh but I can't help it, i feel like something bad is going to happen, i hope my dad doing well too" sighs Ino , pulling her hair

"Our parents are in the headquarters, I'm sure they are all doing fine. They are the most far away from the battlefield after all. Be positive ,Ino." Shikamaru sigh trying to comfort her, but deeply inside he feels the same.

"Let's just be positive! And get over with this war! Together!" Chōji said trying to hype up their spirits

Ino sigh helplessly at their antics with a little smile on her face " yeah!" Pumping her fist with Shikamaru and Chōji.

In the meantime, The Sensor Division is asked to check on Madara's status and Ao reveals that he had started to move with a team of reincarnated jinchūriki.

Meanwhile where the remainder of the Fourth Division is located, Kabuto Yakushi puts his trump card into play and uses Mū to summon another combatant to the battlefield.

With the coffin blown off upon summoning and Mū just nearly dodging the blow, a sensor amongst the Alliance alerts them to the appearance of new adversaries. Those present are shocked to see, however, Mū atop the rock, which leads Ōnoki to realise that the Second had split in two before being sealed.

As the second person is revealed to the puzzled Alliance, Ōnoki informs them that Madara Uchiha now stood before them.

Believing the masked man to have finally entered the fray directly, Gaara turns their attention to Madara's eyes noting that he had been reincarnated.

Throwing them into further confusion, Temari reminds them that the person who they thought was Madara had been spotted elsewhere with an army of his own, leading them all to wonder who that masked man truly was.

Kabuto takes control over Mū's body and explains to Madara that he has made him stronger than when he was in his prime. With that, Madara pushes forward and takes down a large portion of the Fourth Division using only taijutsu and kenjutsu to dominate them, with the aid of his Sharingan to evade their attacks. Temari tells Naruto to enter "that mode", but he replies that he is out of chakra and cannot do so. She later hits Madara with an attack that sends him away, but little to no damage is done. He then uses a powerful flame technique on the alliance, who barely manage to counter it with their combined water techniques. Madara then launches plenty of fireballs at the alliance and also reappears in the smoke to fight.

As he proceeds to defeat even more of them, he is stopped by Gaara's sand.

Gaara, Ōnoki and Naruto manage to corner Madara with their techniques.

However, Madara activates his Susanoo to shield himself from Naruto's Ultra-Big Ball Rasengan. Naruto enters Sage Mode and after Gaara takes Madara away from the Susanoo, Naruto attacks him with a Wind Release: Rasenshuriken.

However, he activates his Rinnegan and absorbs Naruto's attack, confirming Kabuto's hypothesis on the Sharingan's potential to evolve into the Rinnegan.

Madara drops a meteorite on the Fourth Division, but while Ōnoki stops it, he is unable to stop the second meteorite. It falls on them, crushing and killing a large number of them.

There are few survivors, but they are wounded, including Ōnoki. Madara then attempts to summon the Nine-Tails but fails because it is still sealed within Naruto. He then proceeds to test Hashirama's cells inside of him by using the Wood Release Secret Technique: Nativity of a World of Trees, leaving Naruto and the other surviving shinobi of the Fourth Division in shock.

Kurama lends a portion of its chakra trying to help Naruto fight Madara, Naruto uses it to stop Madara's onslaught. With Naruto's clone exhausted, Ōnoki decides to tackle both Madara and Mū with the assistance of the remaining Fourth Division.

Tsunade and A decide to head to Madara's location through Mabui's Heavenly Transfer Technique, a technique that only transports objects as transporting a living being will surely rip them apart.

However, Tsunade decides to take the gamble using her Yin Seal: Release.

Shikaku telepathically communicates to Genma to have him, Raidō and Iwashi to perform the Flying Thunder Formation Technique to transport Mei to Madara's location as well after Chōjūrō defeats Black Zetsu with a single slash.

The other three Kage arrive at the battlefield and prepare to fight both Madara and Mū. As Tsunade heals Gaara and Ōnoki, A and Mei engage Madara, Dodai, along with the Hokage Guard Platoon chase after the Kabuto-controlled Mū.

Madara attacks them with Yasaka Magatama but the attack fails because of Gaara's Shield of Sand and Ōnoki's rock golem protects them. While Gaara keeps Madara busy, Ōnoki joins the Kage and develops a new strategy. Employing Mei's Hiding in Mist Technique to obscure Madara's field of vision, he first lightens A, increasing his speed. Seeing this, Kabuto positions Mū in front of Madara but he is knocked away easily. Ōnoki then increases A's weight and subsequent attack, breaking into Madara's Susanoo and sending him flying away.

Naruto insists on helping fight Madara but Tsunade tells him to leave Madara to them while he fights the "other Madara". As the clone disperses, they leave him with one word: "win".

Having received the message from the Kage, the real Naruto and Killer B head to face the imposter Madara.

Naruto then confronts Tobi by headbutting him, in an attempt to break his mask....

...,...