Wedding Night🍋

As the festivities of their wedding day came to an end, Ino and Kakashi retreated to their private quarters, their hearts still filled with the warmth of love and joy from the celebrations.

In the quiet intimacy of their room, Kakashi pulled Ino into his arms, savoring the feeling of her close against him. With gentle hands, he brushed a strand of hair from her face, his gaze soft and affectionate.

"Ino-chan"  he whispered, his voice filled with tenderness, "thank you for making today the happiest day of my life."

Ino smiled up at him, her eyes shining with love. "Thank you, Kakashi," she replied softly, her heart overflowing with happiness. "I couldn't ask for a better partner to share my life with."

With a gentle touch, Kakashi cupped Ino's face, drawing her closer until their lips met in a sweet, lingering kiss. In that moment, the world outside faded away, leaving only the two of them and the promise of a lifetime of love and happiness together.

Lemon 🍋

Kakashi brushes his nose against Ino's before leaning in to claim her lips in a passionate kiss once again. His tongue darts out to explore her mouth as his hands roam over her body, tracing patterns on her skin.

He pulls back slightly, trailing his fingers along Ino's jawline and down her neck. With a wicked smile, he leans in once more, this time capturing her lips in a fiery kiss that leaves no doubt about his intentions.

Kakashi steps back, admiring the sight of her bare skin in the dim light of the candles. His eyes trail over every inch of her, taking in the curves and contours that have captivated him for so long.

His fingers ghost over to trace lightly over her sensitive skin, circling her entrance teasingly. He watches as Ino shiver under his touch.

"Mmm..." Ino growing restless under him

"Tell me what you want" he urges, his fingers dipping inside her. His cock throbs in anticipation as he waits for her response.

"I want to bear your child" Ino answer moaning slightly

Kakashi groans deeply at Ino words. He can feel his cock pulsing in response to the thought of impregnating Ino . His hands move to Ino face as he looks deep into her eyes. "Then you shall have my child," he promises, his voice husky with desire.

His eyes feast on the sight of her glistening folds, already wet with anticipation. "You're so beautiful," he murmurs, leaning in to taste her. His tongue darts out, tracing along her slit before dipping inside.

He thrusts his tongue deeper, twisting and turning as he explores every inch of Ino tight passage. "You feel so good," he moans, pulling back slightly to suck on her clit. His fingers find their way between her lips, teasing and massaging her sensitive nub.

He grasps her hips, holding her still as he plunges his tongue deep inside her. His fingers find their way inside Ino as well, searching for her G-spot. "Mmm, you're so wet,"

With a moan, he picks up the pace, thrusting his tongue and fingers in and out of Ino as fast as he can. Ino body begins to shake with pleasure, and her orgasm builds quickly. "Uh umm mm Kakashi..!"

"That's it," he urges, licking and sucking harder.

"Come for me," he whispers, his other hand squeezing her breast gently.

"Ahh Kakashi..." Ino explode in a wave of pleasure, her body shuddering and convulsing around his tongue and fingers.

"Yes, that's it," he praises, his cock throbbing with desire. He pulls away slowly, reluctantly, and kisses Ino deeply. His tongue tangles with hers.