Itachi Pursuit Mission

A day after they arrived, Jiraiya tells Naruto that Sasuke would not be returning to the village as his goal is still to exact vengeance upon Itachi.

Wanting to find Sasuke and knowing that Konoha is conducting a search for the Akatsuki, Naruto proposes that the best way to reach Sasuke is for them to find Itachi first.

Tsunade contemplates Naruto's idea to apprehend Itachi in order to bring Sasuke back to the village. Kakashi claims he has an idea.

Shortly after, Tsunade makes Itachi Pursuit Mission official as Kakashi forms an Eight Man Squad for the task, consisting of Team 7 under Yamato's command and Team 8 under his own command.

The other team that not involved felt dissatisfied but just followed the instructions .Other groups that were not involved were instructed to leave . Everyone left but Ino waited outside.

Minutes later, team 7 and team 8 leaving the room and lastly walk are Captain Yamato and Kakashi who are seems busy talking to eachother

"Kakashi" Ino called

"Eh Ino-chan ..I thought you already left"

"Emm no..I wait for you" Ino said embarrassed

"Ohh" Kakashi said and side eyeing Yamato
" Can you leave us Yamato? I know you would understand, you're my favourite junior after all" trying to sweet talk to Yamato who only sweatdrop at his Senior antique

"Eh! it's okay if you guys are busy, I understand "
Ino said looking at Yamato and Kakashi

"No, Ino-chan, we aren't busy. We both already done talking, right Yamato?" While eye smiling sweetly at Yamato

"Right...see you soon Kakashi-senpai, bye Ino-chan " Yamato said to Ino with a wink, irking Kakashi.

'Eh, since when he call me with suffix -chan?' Ino thought confused but just shrugged it off .

"Kakashi? Can we go now?"Ino asked Kakashi who seems to tick off about something .

Kakashi nodded and they start to walk outside together "Where and what are we going to do today?"

"Hmmm.. I think we should buy something to eat first, then we go to my training grounds...you can practice my taijutsu, can you?"

"Sure" while eye smiling at her making her smile at him too.

Who ever see them walking, they literally can feels the happy aura radiating around them , they both just look so happy and smiling while walking together.

In another place, over a bottle of sake, Jiraiya chatting with Tsunade beside a window, They can clearly see Ino and Kakashi walking happily side by side .

"They sure are happy together" Jiraiya said with a smile, happy that his number one fans finally get a girl

"They are, but Ino said to me that they are just bestfriend "

"Well..they can change that anytime" Jiraiya said with a grin , take a sip of his alcohol

Tsunade drink an entire cup of alcohol "Yeah..and their age gap is so big, but they are lucky they look the same age though "