Reward 🍋

In Konoha, a funeral is held for those who died, including Shikaku, Inoichi, and Neji.

Shikamaru, Choji ,Ino and Kakashi who are on the front line with other shinobis, stand solemnly

Kakashi stood quietly beside Ino, offering her a supportive presence in her time of need. Ino clutched Kakashi's hand tightly, finding solace in his comforting presence amidst the sea of grief.

Kakashi: "I'm here for you,love. Lean on me whenever you need."

Ino nodded, her eyes glistening with unshed tears as she whispered, "Thank you, Kakashi."

As the funeral procession began, Kakashi and Ino followed alongside the other villagers, making their way to the solemn ceremony. Kakashi kept a protective arm around Ino, silently conveying his unwavering support for her.

Ino glanced up at Kakashi, her voice trembling with emotion. "I can't believe he's gone, Kakashi. He was everything to me."

Kakashi squeezed her hand gently, his gaze softening with understanding. "I know, Ino-chan . But remember, you're not alone. We'll get through this together."

Ino leaned into Kakashi's embrace, finding comfort in his reassuring words as they paid their final respects to Inoichi, a beloved father and mentor to them both.

Some time later, several hundred people flock to Konoha to see Naruto.

"Uw, he sure are famous now" said Tenten to other girls as they hang out together in a cafe

"Are you kidding ? Of course he is, he is our hero after all" Ino said drinking her tea

Sighing Sakura said " Oh my goodness, his ego sure are going sky rocket now" slapping her forehead

Hinata quietly sit with them with far away looks

Ino look at the time and stand up "soon you guys i need to go to meet the Hokage right now" look at them apologetically

"Yeah yeah" Tenten wave Ino off

"We know who you want to meet" Sakura sigh , remembering certain raven hair boy

"Bye , Ino-chan"

Ino sweatdrop at them "bye guys,see you guys soon" waving at them

Ino walk faster to the Hokage tower and meet up with Kakashi there

Kakashi smile when he see her and put his erotica book in his back pocket "How was your day with the girls ,beautiful?"

Ino smile up at him and took a hold of his hand "it was nice, now let's hurry before Tsunade-sama gets mad"

They arrived on time on the Hokage room and knocked

"Come in" Tsunade who is busy with something continue doing her job without looking at them "Kakashi? For the first time you're early" she finally turned around and raised her eyebrows " oh you bring Ino, that's why you're early"

Kakashi chuckled nervously, scratching his head and nodded "yeah..."

Ino just sigh at him

Tsunade sigh and start talking about why she called Kakashi here , talking about why she chose Kakashi for the next Hokage

Tsunade congratulates Kakashi on succeeding her as Hokage, dismissing his concern about the great amount of paperwork, pointing out if she managed it, so would he. Making Ino who stand beside him to giggle quietly. After that, she dismissed them.

Walking back to their now shared home, which is Kakashi's apartment.

"I'm so proud of you,Kakashi "Ino  looking up at him with a proud smile