Meet Again

A couple of months later ....

When she is free from mission and training,she usually just gonna help her mother in the flower shop.

One day ,when she is helping her mother watering flowers in the flower shop. The door of the shop suddenly open, show that there is a new customer or someone entering . Ino hurriedly say " Welcome to the Yamanaka flower shop!" Only to meet with silent.

Ino put the watering can she hold and went to meet her new customer but she stood still after seeing the the familiar silver hair , she suddenly remember the Anbu that she met in front of her at her front house door a few years ago. But shook her head afterwards because the person in front of her isn't an Anbu. He is a normal jonin with hitaiate covering his left eye. But she can't shake off the feeling that she have met him .

When he feels like someone is staring at him, he quickly search who it is only to see a girl with a yellow apron staring at him . He feels like he have met her somewhere, but can't pintpoint where and when . He thought maybe it's when he's still in the Anbu.

They suddenly get out of their thoughts because of someone clearing their throat kind of loudly. They both quickly look at where the sound come from...and it's Ino's father, Yamanaka Inoichi.

"Are you guys done staring at each other?" Said Inoichi kind of curiously because what makes them staring at each other and didn't notice him entering the shop MINUTES ago?

" T-Tou-san!" Said Ino shocked

"E-em...." Said Kakashi nervously because who wouldn't be afraid if the Inoichi Yamanaka from the Interrogation department asked you something like that.And what if He thought that he is some creep that try to hit at his daughter?! Kakashi started sweating a bucket thinking he is gonna get torture for staring at Inoichi's daughter. He doesn't want to add more mental scar!!! *sigh* His past is already enough for him "L-let m-me e-expla-" he try to explain but got cut off by Inoichi .

 He doesn't want to add more mental scar!!! *sigh* His past is  already enough for him "L-let m-me e-expla-" he try to explain but got cut off by Inoichi

"*Sigh* just don't mind me, i only want to check on you...and you! i will be watching you " Inoichi said to Ino and lastly to Kakashi who cower under his menacing glare.. and he get out of the flower shop...He after all know that Kakashi wouldn't dare to do anything bad to his daughter... because if he did ..he will make sure that Kakashi will never have a normal mental anymore.

Kakashi release a big sigh of relief and said " well ..that is unexpected"

Ino awkwardly nodded her head and ask "Do you want to buy flowers? "

Kakashi said" Hai, i want flowers to visit graves"

"O-oh.. okay" Said Ino kind of shock and pity of him because he said graves which mean more than one person that he loved ...died.. , She hurriedly choose the flowers that suitable to bring to graves which are White iris. She asked him" Do you want me to wrap it with old newspaper or you just want to hold it?"