Party

A few days later, Ino is send to a mission. The mission is to gather medical herbs in another village under instruction of Tsunade-sama for the upcoming war. She team up with Sakura and Choji, there, they are coincidentally meet with Naruto .

Ninja from Benisu Island are also collecting medical herbs and have taken almost all of the herbs on the island, which they intend to sell on for money to fund their village. After an encounter in a cave on the island where Naruto saves the Benisu ninja and offers them the service for free, they decide to give Konoha half of the herbs they collected in gratitude.

The mission is completed and they get back to the village safely.Once they arrived, they continued their respective jobs to prepare for war. They will never stop until everything is done or they get the day off, same goes to other ninjas.

A few days later, Ino along with the other females of the Konoha 11 and Shiho are later invited by Tenten to a girls night out at Yakiniku Q since the next day is their day off.

Somewhat saddened that he wasn't invited, Chōji comes up with his guys night out at the same place.

The two groups talk about Naruto and the past, reminiscing about the first Chūnin Exams

The two groups talk about Naruto and the past, reminiscing about the first Chūnin Exams. The girls are later joined by Shizune and a slightly intoxicated Tsunade. Tsunade attempts to make a chat with them by chatting about relationship. Everyone side eyed Ino or looked at Ino not even trying to hide their curiosity about her relationship with Kakashi.

Ino look around nervously and pretend to be oblivious to the subject of discussion that they discussed about. The others just sigh disappointed but they believe there is something going on between her and Kakashi.

They walked back to their respective home and Ino walked Sakura to home .

After that, she walk the road to Kakashi apartment to check on him or even to sleep at his apartment because why not? She already leave some of her clothes there .

She knocked hoping he is inside and hasn't slept yet "Kakashi! Are you in there?"after a few minutes,there is still nothing . She assumed that he is already asleep or in a mission but just before she want turn around to walk home the door open by a groggy looking Kakashi "Kakashi? Oh I'm sorry I disturbed your sleep"

"No it's okay. Let's go sleep together" he pulled her inside and lock the door. He take her shoes off for her and lifted her to his bedroom ."I'm really tired, let's just sleep okay?" Kakashi look at her with his sleepy eye

"Em..okay" she yawn and snuggles into his neck

He dropped them to his bed and wrap them both in blanket. He hug her into his arms securely