Graduated

Five years have passed since then.

Today is the day that Ino will be graduating from the academy. Her family is filled with pride in her accomplishments. On her way to the academy, she unexpectedly encounters her love-rival, Haruno Sakura. And that started a fight between them. It's not exactly a 'who will be the first to enter the class' competition. It's actually a 'who will sit beside Sasuke-kun' competition.

They both really  started a commotion after they enter the class because their fight gets the attention of other Sasuke's fangirls, They want to join in the competition to sit beside their "Sasuke-kun". The class is filled with screaming and squealing.

After a few minutes, the class gets quite over a certain accident happening... Naruto is kissing Sasuke on the lips accidentally, of course. After a few seconds of silence. The fangirls started shouting and outraged because Naruto just took their opportunity to have "Sasuke-kun's first kiss".

After the fangirls have finished beating Naruto, Iruka-Sensei enters the classroom unexpectedly. Each student sits down quickly in their own spot. Well... Ino isn't really happy because she needs to sit beside Shikamaru and Choji, but oh well she better just sit and shut up or she  not gonna be the end of "Iruka-Sensei big head shouting out of raged" lesson session.

 Ino isn't really happy because she needs to sit beside Shikamaru and Choji, but oh well she better just sit and shut up or she  not gonna be the end of "Iruka-Sensei big head shouting out of raged" lesson session

With that Iruka started congratulate them on their achievement and tell them who will  their group of three will be.

After shouting of happiness and disapproval are heard in the class, they are free to go to eat lunch and they are advised to eat lunch with their new teammates.

To say that Ino is mad is an understandment because she can't be in a group together with Sasuke, and now? She need to eat with her new teammates, which are Shikamaru Nara and Choji Akimichi. She actually already expected that this will happen because the three of them are the new generation of Ino-Shika-Cho. So she really not that mad and just follows the flow even she's a bit sad about it, but she is a bit happy too because she gets to have two of her childhood friends as her teammates and not some stranger kid .

While eating lunch with her teammates, suddenly Shikamaru said "Looks, isn't it  Sasuke?" 

Choji said "and.. isn't that Naruto that  just enter the room that Sasuke in?"

Shikamaru sigh and said" I bet they are fighting "

"Well, if they are fighting.. I think Sasuke-kun gonna win " said Ino confidently.

   Shikamaru and Choji only sigh as an answer to Ino because they are already accustomed to Ino defending Sasuke in everything

   Shikamaru and Choji only sigh as an answer to Ino because they are already accustomed to Ino defending Sasuke in everything .They both silently hope that Naruto will win even if it's sounds impossible, but oh well Naruto are their childhood friends , so why not?

After lunch, they three get back to class together and wait patiently for their new Sensei to arrive.

A few minutes later, a man in his twenties with a beard came into the class and said " I'm Asuma Sarutobi, new sensei to team 10. Team 10, please follow me"

With that they three hurriedly follow their new Sensei to a field to introduce their self. Such as, name, hobby, likes and dislike and dream for the future.

After the introduction which literally just Shikamaru saying he like to cloud watching and Choji talking how he really like the BBQ Yakini Q and potato chips as a snack. And lastly Ino  how she like flowers and helping her mother in their family flower shop, which literally shocking  the boys  because they thought that she would fully just talked about how perfect "her Sasuke-kun" are. Well they feel relief nonetheless because her obsessiveness seem to be not as bad as it seems. Even their new Sensei thought she would too, because he already read of how obsessive she is towards the Uchiha kid in the report file.

After the introduction, Asuma Sarutobi, their new Sensei introduce himself and then ask them if they have any questions.

Feeling mischief , Ino asked " Ne ,are you single sensei? " While wiggling her eyebrows towards her new Sensei.

Her new Sensei eyes widen and his face blushing a bit "wh-why would you asked something like th-that?" While stuttering .

While her teammates only sigh and shake their head at Ino , but they can't lie though they actually want to know their new sensei relationship status too.

Ino nonchalantly say" for fun? I don't know, I just want to know" while hiding a smirk.

While trying to conceal his blush, Asuma said "Y-You guys don't need to know about that" while stuttering and turning away. God, he was only with this team for a few hours and he's already being tortured like this. He has a sinking feeling in his stomach, like he is going to be regret agreeing to be this team leader. As he thinks about it, sweat drips from his forehead.

Poor future Asuma, really.
Actually,Poor Asuma Sarutobi's... wallet . hihihi 🤣