Upset

Their day continue but less hectic.

Today, Ino's team get the day off.

While Shikamaru and Choji wait for Ino outside her house, Kakashi came and asked them "Where's Ino-chan?"

"She is inside" Choji said

"Oh okay, what are you guys doing here?"

"We want to hangout with her today" Shikamaru answer while raising an eyebrow at him "why?"

Kakashi scratch his neck "I thought I could spend some time with Ino-chan today, but I guess not. I will just meet her for a while then" he enter her house and search in every room for her because he never been inside her new house before.

Suddenly Inoichi get out of one of the room " oh Kakashi, what are you doing here?"

Kakashi sweatdrop, he thought that her parents is not at home "oh, I just want to meet her before she will go hangout with her teammates "

Inoichi nodded and say "oh, her room is beside the guest bathroom . I will go now I need to meet with Choza and Shikaku"

"Oh thank you" Kakashi eye smile at him

Inoichi nodded and walk out of the house

Kakashi enter the room that Inoichi just said and shock to see a naked Ino ,but it's not like he never seen her naked before , what part of her that he didn't see yet?

His face is a blushing mess and Ino is shock that someone entered her room , quickly cover her private areas

"KAKASHI?!" Ino look at him mad

"I'm -I am sorry!" Kakashi with wide eye

"Get out now!" Ino yelled at him

"I am sorry!" Kakashi quickly get out and close the door behind him with terrified face" I am sorry Ino-chan!" Kakashi yell an apology

"Shut up and just wait outside!" Ino yells irritate

Kakashi wait outside her room nervously

After a few minutes she said "You can come in now" irritatedly

Kakashi come in and look at her murderous intense gaze nervously and said "I am sorry" timidly

"What did you say? I can't hear you" Ino look at him with raised an eyebrow while crossing her arms and tapping her foot on the floor

" I am sorry, love" Kakashi said to her pleadingly

Ino nodded but still feel irritated "Next time knocked my door, this is not your apartment. It have many possible that my parents guests are at home. Understand?"

Kakashi scratch the back of his neck and nodded "Hai"

"So what are you doing here?" Raising an eyebrow at him

"I thought I want to hangout with you but your teammates said you will hangout with them"

"Oh, you can just join us. I'm sure Shikamaru and Choji would not mind" Ino walk past him and walk out

Kakashi nodded and sweatdrop knowing she still upset at him "If it's okay with them" and follow her outside

Choji and Shikamaru raised their eye brow when they see Ino walk towards them with irritated expression and Kakashi beside her who look nervous

"What happened? " Shikamaru asked Ino

Ino roll her eyes at Kakashi "He walk in my room while i wasn't finished changing"

Kakashi sweatdrop and scratch the back of his neck

Choji and Shikamaru look at Kakashi shock

"Wh-what? It's not like I do it on purpose"Kakashi said nervously at them

Choji and Shikamaru shake their heads in disapproval at him

Just before Shikamaru and Chōji try to calm her down, they notice a group of three kids fighting.

Shikamaru uses his Shadow Imitation Technique to prevent them from fighting as Ino convince them to stop, the later managing to infatuate the three boys.

"Wow you're good with kids, Ino-chan" Kakashi eye smile at her, trying to make her talk to him again

Ino just scoff at him making Kakashi shoulder slumped

The ordeal is witnessed by Kosuke Maruboshi, who praises Team Asuma's teamwork. Shikamaru reminds his teammates that they met him before during a mission they were given when they were genin, when they used their Ino–Shika–Chō formation to save him from being killed by bandits. Shikamaru remembers that after that mission, Kosuke told him that it was the second time he was saved by the Ino–Shika–Chō, and Kosuke reveals that he was once saved by their fathers.

During the Konoha Crush, Ino–Shika–Chō battled the invading Oto-nin by combining Chōza's Multi-Size Technique with Shikaku's Shadow Sewing Technique and Inoichi's Mind Body Disturbance Technique. Shikaku then used his Black Spider Lily to pull the opponents into range of Inoichi's Mind Disturbance Dance Performance Technique, causing the enemies to fight amongst themselves.

Kosuke had been amazed by their teamwork then, while Shikaku mused that their children would surpass them in a few years.

As Kosuke finishes sharing the story, he departs, leaving the three bummed out that they haven't managed to surpass their fathers after all.

However, Kakashi cheers them up by stating that they are smart and known for strategising and that they would be fine during the Fourth Shinobi World War since they would not be fighting alone.

The day goes by and Ino forgive Kakashi after he bought her two sets of cherry tomatoes pudding ( her favourite foods).

After they are all done hangout together, Choji and Shikamaru walk back to their home ,while Kakashi and Ino continue spending their time together in Kakashi's apartment.

"I'm sorry if I seems to be mad at you all day , Kakashi. I'm on my period" Ino said to him while resting her head to his shoulder ,clutching her lower stomach.

They are spending their time at the couch watching a movie together.

"Pe-period? Oh ...." He doesn't really understand about period , the only thing he understands is that bloods coming out of woman vagina "It's okay , I'm here if you need anything, okay?" Wrap an arm around her , pull her closer

Ino nodded and snuggle to his side