Last words

Ao relays the events to Shikaku, who wants to use it to raise the army's morale all at once, despite the strain it would cause to communications by Inoichi.

Naruto's friends from Konohagakure all rush towards his direction, intent on supporting him. Elsewhere, Sasuke also walks towards the battlefield as a thunderstorm begins.

"Hold on Naruto! I will come to rescue you!" Said determine Kiba

"It will probably the other way around" said Shino

"Naruto-kun...."said Hinata

"We are coming Naruto..." said Shikamaru

"We will work together to help you!" Said Chōji

'I hope they are all okay, Kakashi.....'Ino biting her lips from worry

"Let's hurry" said Tenten

"The power of youth are burning! Let's go faster Neji!"

"Slow down Lee, we need to stick together" said Neji

Obito has the Ten-Tails fire a Tailed Beast Ball at them, which misses due to the timely arrival and intervention of Ino, Hinata, and a few others. Several Aburame and Kirigakure shinobi disrupt sensing and conceal the battlefield. The rest of the Allied Shinobi Forces arrives at the battlefield, revealed as the Ten-Tails swipes its tail to blow away their cover. Naruto boldly claims that the Allied Shinobi Forces Technique is more powerful than the Infinite Tsukuyomi.

Remaining unimpressed by their swollen numbers, Obito argues with Naruto some more, during which time Shikaku relays the Alliance a strategy through Inoichi's telepathy.Though, he sometimes keep looking at Ino for some reason.

The Alliance sequentially blinds the Ten-Tails, sinks it into the ground, and binds it with a quick-drying mixture of water and quicklime. Madara notes the good coordination from shinobi from different countries. Shikaku instructs the Alliance to cooperate with Naruto in exploiting the limits of Obito's intangibility, and taijutsu-capable shinobi to attack Madara. As their assault begins, Obito and Madara note that they cling to hope that doesn't exist as the Ten-Tails begins changing.

Just as the Allied Shinobi Forces are about to strike the two Uchiha and the Ten-Tails, the pair use the beast's power to blast all the attackers away. Madara notes that their strategy to eliminate the brains of the enemy is a fundamental one, and uses the Ten-Tails to fire its Tailed Beast Balls at seemingly random targets.

Shikaku attempts to convey to Kakashi his next plan to stop the Ten-Tails. However Ao detects a Tailed Beast Ball flying towards the HQ making Shikaku and Inoichi eyes widened.

"Let me talk to Kakashi for a while Shikaku" said Inoichi in serious tone

Shikaku nodded in understanding "You may"

"Kakashi, this is Inoichi...your Tou-sama, this is my last words for you..." Inoichi said to the shocked Kakashi "Please keep trying your best to win this war no matter what happens, take good care of yourself, I already consider you as my own son Kakashi. Please take good care of Ino, you have my blessing. If i know you did something bad to Ino just know i will be waiting on your death door..Please also look after my wife, your kaa-sama. Good luck, my son."

Looking determined Kakashi nodded his head,clenching his fist tightly "I will,Tou-sama"

Shikaku and Inoichi communicate their last act to the whole force as well as saying their final goodbyes to Shikamaru and Ino.

"Ino"

"Shikamaru"

"This is our last words" Shikaku said seriously shocking Shikamaru and Ino

Ino look at his father for confirmation

Inoichi nodded his head closing his eyes tightly

Shikaku contemplated before saying "Shikamaru....please tell you mom this for me....wait! Before that! Throw out that thing in the wooden box on the left hand shelf of the store room without your mom finding out!-"

Shikamaru sigh "I know all about it! Don't worry....." looking down, trying to hide his tears

"Ino....you've grown up to become the embodiment of the Yamanaka clan's purple crest,the bush clover, and what is symbolizes optimistic love ..right? That's not the only thing the bush clover stands for ..The things I'm most proud of is your care and compassion for your friends! I have watched you blossom into a beautiful bush clover flower"Inoichi said his last words

Ino trying to hold her tears ,though it's continue "i love you , tou-san. Mom too"

Inoichi smile sadly "i love you guys too and please continue our legacy to the next generation " wink Inoichi

Shikaku smirk "You too, Shikamaru"

Ino and Shikamaru look away and nodded

With the Allied HQ destroyed, Madara states that the Ten-Tails is becoming difficult to control.

Becoming a jinchūriki will allow greater control over the beast but needs a living body to succeed, not a reincarnated corpse. Only Obito can perform the technique to fully revive Madara, and so the latter allows Obito to make the next move. Wanting to demoralise Naruto, Obito fires numerous wooden spikes against the Allied Shinobi, inflicting many casualties.

Neji, Hinata, and Hiashi attempt to protect Naruto from the Ten-Tails' attacks but a focused attack on Naruto forces Neji to act as a human shield to protect both Naruto and Hinata. Neji succumbs to his wounds finally understanding why his father died to protect his comrades. Obito attempts to convince Naruto that Neji's death as well as the deaths of many Allied Forces that his words and ideals were meaningless, but Hinata slaps Naruto back to reality.
Pov: 🙎🏻‍♀️👋🏻🙎🏻‍♂️

Kurama backs Hinata's speech, stating that Neji's sacrifice was exactly the same as Minato and Kushina's sacrifice to protect Naruto just after his birth.

Meanwhile, a fully recharged B entered Tailed Beast Mode, charged towards the Ten-Tails, making it ingest its own Tailed Beast Ball. It successfully exploded and allowed the others to gain time.

With levels recharged, Naruto enters back into his cloak as well as giving Hinata some of the fox's chakra

Obito sends more of attacks with other tails, but they're blocked by enlarged Akimichi. Ino and Shikamaru remember their fathers' last words and proceed with their strategy.

Ino takes control of Obito again to redirect an attack aimed at Chōji, while Shikamaru and other Nara bind the Ten-Tails with their shadows. Lee mourns Neji, and Naruto decry Obito's statements, that as shinobi, they must endure the loss of their friends, even if it is painful

The Ten-Tails fires its enormous Tailed Beast Ball at the Allied Shinobi Forces.

Shikamaru, with the help of Ino's technique, devises a last-minute plan to counter its powerful attack by creating a barrier and at the same time have B shoot Tailed Beast Balls to change its trajectory.

However, the ball manages to pierce through barriers created by the Alliance and B quickly blocks the ball on his own. The ball suddenly disappeared as Minato arrives, telling the Alliance that he teleported the ball to the sea.

The other revived Hokage soon arrive, and were quickly confronted by Madara, but he was told to wait by Hashirama since he and the other Hokage had to stop the Ten-Tails first. The Hokage proceeds to create a special barrier to block the Ten-Tails, and Hashirama makes several Torii to pin it down.

Then Sasuke and Jūgo arrives, much to the shock of the Konoha 11 when Sasuke proceeds to tell them that he has decided to protect the village and aspires to become Hokage someday. Reuniting Team 7, Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura prepare themselves against the Ten-Tails.