The path to leadership

Hours pass, and the sun begins to set, casting a warm glow across the landscape. Kakashi stirs slightly, nuzzling his face deeper into the crook of her neck. His arm tightens around Ino, holding her close.

Slowly, Kakashi opens his eyes and looks down at Ino. The warmth of the sunlight illuminates her sleeping face, casting a soft glow over her features. His heart aches with love as he gazes upon Ino.

He brushes a stray lock of hair away from her face, his fingers grazing her cheek. His lips curve into a tender smile. "Good morning, my love."

"Mmm" Ino groan in her sleep

He leans down and presses a gentle kiss to Ino's forehead, his breath tickling her skin. "It's time to wake up, my love."

Kakashi's voice is soft and full of affection as he continues to gaze down at her. His heart skips a beat when he feels her leg twitch slightly against his, almost as if in response to his touch.

After a few more gentle kisses and soft caresses, Kakashi's efforts finally pay off. Ino's eyes flutter open, and she look up at him with a sleepy smile. Kakashi's heart melts at the sight of her. "Hey, love.

Ino smile at him "Hey"

He smiles back at her, his gaze full of love and adoration. " i will cook breakfast for us today"

Kakashi gets up from the bed, offering Ino his hand to help her stand. Ino take it gratefully, and he leads her out of the room and down a long hallway.

They get wash up and He sets up all the ingredients needed to cook the dish, taking his time with it and making sure to carefully measure everything properly.While Ino just sit on the dining table watching him.

Once he is done, he begins the cooking process of the dish, slowly starting by cooking the rice on the stovetop with various spices in it to bring out the dish's flavor. He also prepares other ingredients such as the peanuts, eggs, and sausage on the pan to add more texture and flavor when the dish is done cooking.

Kakashi is now almost finished with the cooking process already. He cooks the entire dish with great care and pays attention to everything, giving the food plenty of love and affection. The dish smells great and delicious by this point, and it won't take long now until the dish is ready for serving.

"I'm almost done cooking, you can come get your meal now."

Ino grins and nods her head in agreement.

Kakashi starts to make both of their plates and divides the dish into two portions. The whole dish is now split into two plates, and Ino can see the delicious nasi lemak waiting to be eaten right in front of her. Kakashi offers one of the portions to her.

(Nasi lemak is so good!😭 i have once eaten it when i come to Malaysia . If you have tasted it you know what I'm talking about 🫶🏻)

Waiting for him to join her in eating the dish together now. Kakashi sit infront of her and smile at her "let's start dig in"

Ino nodded "Thank you for the food"

Kakashi smiles brightly and begins eating his portion too. The nasi lemak tastes absolutely delicious and Ino can tell how much thought and love Kakashi has put into it. Each bite feels nice and satisfying to take, and the whole dish in general just feels wonderful and pleasant to eat.

Ino start eating with star in her eyes "Hmmm mmmm this taste so good Kashi! I love it so much!"

Kakashi smiles softly as he listens to Ino raving about the food and saying how it tastes so delicious. He takes a few more bites before speaking up again.
"I'm glad you love it! In fact, this might be one of the best nasi lemaks I've ever made so far... I'm very proud of it myself" Kakashi seems quite pleased with himself now, proud that Ino love and are enjoying the dish that he cooked for her.