Babies

As they settled into their new home, Kakashi's concern for Ino's well-being only grew stronger. He couldn't shake the worry that something might happen during the birth of their twin boys, and he wanted to be by Ino's side every step of the way.

Determined to be there for her at a moment's notice, Kakashi made the decision to bring his work from the Hokage's office to their house. Setting up a makeshift office in one of the spare rooms, he ensured that he would never be far from Ino's side, even while attending to his duties as Hokage.

Ino watched with gratitude as Kakashi worked tirelessly in their home office functional, setting up a desk, a box of inks , and stacks of paperwork with his usual efficiency. She knew that he was doing it out of love and concern for her and their unborn children, and it touched her deeply.

"Are you sure you want to bring all this work home?" she asked him, her voice soft with concern.

Kakashi nodded, his gaze unwavering. "I want to be here for you, love," he replied, his voice filled with determination. "I don't want to miss a moment."

Ino smiled, feeling a surge of love for her husband. "Thank you, my love ," she said, crossing the room to wrap her arms around him. "I don't know what I would do without you."

Kakashi held her close, pressing a kiss to her forehead. "I'll always be here for you, Ino-chan," he murmured, his voice filled with sincerity. "No matter what."

And as they stood there together, surrounded by the warmth and comfort of their new home, Ino and Kakashi knew that they were ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead, as long as they had each other by their side.

.......

Ino froze, the knife slipping from her hand as a sudden rush of panic washed over her. Her heart pounding in her chest, she clutched her swollen belly, feeling a surge of adrenaline course through her veins.

"Kakashi!" she called out, her voice trembling with urgency as she hurried toward his makeshift office. "Kakashi, it's time!"

Kakashi's head shot up from his work at the sound of Ino's voice, his eyes widening in alarm as he took in her panicked expression. Without a word, he leapt to his feet, his heart racing as he rushed to her side.

"Ino, are you okay?" he asked, his voice laced with concern as he took in her pale face and the damp patch spreading across her clothing.

Ino shook her head, her breath coming in shallow gasps as another contraction gripped her. "My water broke," she managed to say, her voice strained with pain.

Kakashi's heart clenched at her words, his mind racing as he tried to process the situation. "Okay, we need to get you to the hospital," he said, his voice steady despite the rising panic in his chest.

Ino nodded, her grip tightening on his hand as she struggled to stay upright. Together, they made their way to the front door, Kakashi's arm wrapped protectively around her as they navigated the narrow hallway.

As they stepped outside into the warm afternoon sun, Kakashi felt a surge of determination wash over him. He would do whatever it took to get Ino to the hospital safely and ensure the safe arrival of their twin boys.

With his heart pounding in his chest, Kakashi pick Ino up bridal style,wrapping his arms around her securely and start running to the hospital.

As they hurried towards the hospital, Ino's breathing grew shallow and rapid, her hand clutching tightly to Kakashi's as another contraction swept through her body. Her face was pale, and beads of sweat dotted her forehead, betraying her growing fear.

"Love, just a little longer," Kakashi murmured, his voice filled with concern as he guided her through the hospital doors. "You're doing great."

Ino nodded weakly, trying to summon the courage to push aside her anxiety and focus on the task at hand. But with each step they took closer to the delivery room, her fear threatened to overwhelm her.