Morning 🍋

Kakashi open his eyes and look at the sleeping Ino, They are both naked because they just washed their only clothes after their adult activity yesterday.

Kakashi can't resist the urged to look at her nipples under the blanket, he put his head inside the blanket and stare at her boobs intently. His mouth are watering just by looking at it, thinking Ino wouldn't mind, he started to play with her right nipple and sucking her left .

Ino open her eyes groggyly, feeling pleasure on her boobs, she looks down and see Kakashi sucking on her boobs."Kakashi...ahhh.. wh-what are you doing?" Kakashi look at her and rub her clit "second round?" Ino just moan as respond, he put his fingers in her hole and play with her hole while kissing her. "Kakashi I'm gonna cum!" Kakashi pull his fingers back , stoping her from cumming and push his dick in and move in a faster phase.

Ino body are shaking with pleasure. The bed are creaking."k-kakashi I-I'm -"Ino struggling to talk because of the immense pleasure

"wait a little more!" Kakashi suck on her nipple and rub her clit "Cum now!" Their cum explode at the same time, some of them spilling out of Ino's pussy.

They both lay on their back on the bed trying to catch a breath. "I really can't get enough of you" Kakashi said from the crooked of her neck and gives her neck kisses. looking up at her, he look at the clock and see that it's almost 6 a.m."me too" Ino say and stand on kakashi's feet and crouch down a little. Kakashi just look at her , wondering what is she going to do. She shocked him when she take a hold of his dick and lick his tip, earning a groan from him .

"Stay still or I'm gonna stop" she said sternly at him . He nodded and hold the sheets tightly. She lick his dick slowly from his tip , she grip his balls and lick and suck them. Kakashi body are shaking in pleasure. She took his dick inside her mouth and slowly deep throating him and move faster while pumping his balls. Kakashi hold the bed sheets tighter, his toes curl, his entire body shaking, he is moaning and groaning, his hair is a mess. Ino suck him hard on his tip while pumping others with her hands. His seed splash into her mouth, she drinks it all while still continue sucking and pumping him
"I-INO-CHAN!" His body are shaking in pleasure all he can see is fireworks.

Ino put his dick inside of her again and started to ride him. Kakashi feel like he is in heaven, he can't move, the pleasure are too much for him, he can't count how many times he cum inside her , he is sure she will get pregnant if she didn't eat pills. Ino riding him as if this is their last time together, she still can't shake the memory of him die out of her head.

Finally, she is getting tired, slip his dick out of her pussy and snuggle into his arms "don't ever leave me again" Kakashi look at her in understanding 'so this is why' "don't worry love, I will never leave you alone again, I will take care of myself better for you okay? " Ino stare into his eyes intently and then nodded "Now sleep I'm sure you're tired" Kakashi said to her ,tired and sleepy. They both continue to sleep until afternoon.

They both wake up and get ready to start their day. They dodge everyone question about where and what are they doing yesterday. They help others rebuild the village and meet Ino's parents at the Yamanaka clan tent to have a dinner together . While eating dinner they chat and spend some time together

"So did you guys already have sex?" Ino's mom said casually shocking Ino , and Kakashi choke on his food . Inoichi just nodded agreeing with his wife even though he is too didn't expect that his wife will so casual asking something like that . He feels a bit protective over Ino and a bit angry at Kakashi.

"KAA-SAN?" Ino said embrassed while Kakashi busy trying to cough out his food that had stuck at his throat .

"What? I think every adult in the village have suspicions that you guys had sex ."

"Wh-what?!" Ino and Kakashi look at her shock.

Again, Inoichi only nodded but this time he look at them with a disagree expression .

"Yeah.After the news that Kakashi almost died and you guys disappear from everyone until this afternoon." Ino's mom shrugged her shoulder and asked again "so do you?"she asked them raising both of her eyebrows at them

Ino and Kakashi side eyeing at each other and nodded . Kakashi is kinda scare that Ino's parents will probably mad at them. But , Inoichi just sigh and shake his head "so did you guys wear protection?" Looking at them stern

"I'm taking the pills , I eat it before coming here " Ino said to her parents

"Good" her parents nodded

"So I guess, you are really serious taking her as your wife" Inoichi asked Kakashi with serious expression

"Hai. She is the moon to my midnight sky. She is the stars in my eternal space. She is the corals in the my deep oceans. She is the breath to the body of mine.I can't live without her by my side" Kakashi answer seriously but everyone can see that he is nervous. Inoichi nodded at him satisfied with the answer while his wife squelling.

Ino look at him with teary eyes and hug him tightly " thank you for everything even though you're a bit cheesy with your words "

Kakashi blushing in embarrassment and chuckle "Yeah, sorry I can't help it. And no, thank YOU,my love " Kakashi hug her back ( he internally patting his back , proud of himself)

They continue to eat the dinner together in tranquility .