Attack

Six days later.....

Just before she get out of her house, she hear someone calling her name. "Hmm.. Kakashi?" She look at him questioningly 'isn't he supposed to be in a mission right now?'

"Ino! Are you okay? I have heard everything from Asuma" while looking at her up and down with his sharingan eye open

"yeah" Ino raising her eyebrow" aren't you supposed to be in a mission right now?"

"I am but words get out that the hidden leaf get attacked so my team finish it early . You didn't get hurt or anything?"

"its nothing serious, i just fight a few zombies and heal the villager and some Shinobi"

"you aren't near to Naruto when he is in Kyuubi mode? " Kakashi ask a bit skeptical

"well i am , but i  hide and shield myself though, so you don't need to worry too much"

"Right" Kakashi sigh in relief.But the worries come back again after he noticed that she wear her weapon pouches. "You have a mission?"

"Yup, i will go to a mission in a few minutes"

"What mission? how long?" Kakashi asked worriedly 'God please, not the Akatsuki pursue mission' his hope crashed when she say ...

"To pursue the Akatsuki duo, it will take one or two days" while looking at anything but Kakashi.

"The duo that killed Asuma's friend?" Kakashi look terrified now

"Y-yeah"

"Ino-chan please look at me" While holding her chin up and look down at her

She hesitantly look at him in the eye

"promise me that you will do everything to come back, please promise me that you will come back to me " cupping her right cheeks and looking into her eyes pleadingly

"i promise" even tho she is not sure about it herself , she pull him to her , hugging him tighly

Kakashi hug her back just as tight 'please not another one' and kiss the top of her head.

Ino pull back from the hug and pull him by his shoulders to kiss the both of his cheeks "I need to go, don't worry too much about me " while looking up at him , with that she get out and run to meet her team .

"please be safe.." he said while looking at her back

"Ready?" Asuma asked his students that he grew to love and cares for the past years

"Hai" said Shikamaru,Choji and Ino confidently but you can still hear  the nervousness in their voice.

"Good luck to your team Ino, Choji.. this time we are not going in the same team"

"Good luck too, Sensei and Shikamaru" Ino said while Choji nodded agreeing with her

'I don't know why but i feel like something bad gonna happen ' while looking at her new team

........................

Ino feel like she want to tear everything now , she feels like shit and torn apart . She really feel useless.

After he heard the news the news , he feel really shock and devastated knowing that another friend of his killed in action. But despite the state of his  feeling he know that he need to search for Ino, he need to make sure that she is still in good condition

He feel like he need to be there to comfort Ino. She is very important to him afterall .

After that , he tell Naruto and Yamato that he need to go somewhere . Both Yamato and Naruto only nodded their head in understanding.He didn't waste another second and started runnning to the Yamanaka clan compound.

He knock on door and pray that nothing happened to Ino.
After a few minutes, the door opened by Ino's mother , she hold a sorrowful look.She said "Are you here for Ino?"

"Hai, I'm here to check on Ino.Can i see her?"said Kakashi.

"Sure, her room is the right side of the hallway. I hope you can comfort her" said Ino's mother hopefully.

"I will do the best I can" with that Kakashi started to walk through the hallway to Ino's room . He heard a broken sob through the room's door, his heart hurts hearing her in pain even if it's not physically.

"Ino-chan? Can I come in?"

"Kakashi? Is that you?" Ino asked while sobbing.

"Yes.."

"Y-You can come i-in" Ino said while struggling through her tears

Kakashi open the door slowly and the sight of Ino state make his heart ache . He slowly walk to Ino and hug her to his chest while sitting on her bed . He comfort her with words ,pet her on the head and back , slowly making her sleepy.

He want to move after he is sure that she already asleep but he can't because she hug his waist so tight , so he just lay on her bed with her laying her head on his chest while hugging his waist. He is not gonna lie, but this make his depresseing thought getting better than before after comforting and hugging her. He realizes that she is just so important to him, that even if she didn't even try, she can heal him through physically and mentally.

He didn't notice that he is getting sleepy until he fell asleep

The next morning, they both get up together and go to the cemetery together with Ino parents walk in front of them . Kakashi need to go to his house first to change his clothes even tho Inoichi want him to borrow his instead, but Kakashi insisted that he need to go back home and take a bath and promised he will only take a while and come back here later to go to the cemetery together with them.

After the ceremony, Kakashi still  need to train Naruto, so he said " Will you be fine alone? I need to go continuing Naruto's training"  to Ino worriedly

"Don't worry I will be fine. Just becarefull, okay Kakashi? I knew you will just train Naruto but I just want you to be careful okay? " Ino said looking at Kakashi with sad eyes

"Don't worry, i will" said Kakashi while giving close eye smile at Ino

They hug for a few minutes and Kakashi started walking to go to start the training.