19: Slow And Soft

"I hate you—" Ashton pulled back slightly to breathe, "—so fucking much."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," Ryker mumbled before connecting their lips once again.

Ashton didn't seem to mind as he kissed back with equal vigor. His fingers were lost in Ryker's hair, and Ryker's hands were busy roaming Ashton's upper body. They went from his waist to his chest before moving to his back. Ryker was touching very inch of the other man as if he was afraid he'd never get to do it again.

Ashton ran his fingers down Ryker's back before digging his nails softly as Ryker kissed down Ashton's jaw to his neck. Ryker's hands travelled to the side of Ashton's hips. Ryker pressed Ashton against the wall, both their erections that were covered by single layer of clothings rubbing together. Ashton's own arousal surprised him as he let out a low moan.

Ashton had never been touched like this. He had never been kissed or held with such urgency and roughness. He felt Ryker's hard-on against his groin, a sensation all too new for him. The way that Ryker was kissing and sucking on his neck and shoulder blade...sure, the bruise he had before wasn't a hickey, but his skin was definitely going to be covered with them now.

One of Ashton's hands moved down, grabbing Ryker's ass, he kept the other at the back of his neck to pull Ryker away. Ryker looked at Ashton, a similar expression on both of their faces. It was crystal clear what they both wanted, and neither of them was strong enough to deny it.

Ryker placed one hand on top of Ashton's dick, making the fellow actor inhale sharply. Ryker was looking at him carefully, as if examining his reaction. Ashton gave a small nod of approval. Ryker's lips twitched in a smile as he palmed Ashton's erection through his boxers.

Ashton was beginning to grow more and more impatient by the second. He blamed it all on the fact that he hadn't gotten laid in quite a while. He was just horny and looking for a release. That was it. It was nothing more. Absolutely nothing.

"Is this okay?" Ryker asked softly, pressing a kiss below Ashton's ear.

"Uh huh," Ashton answered. "Just... You're too slow."

"Too slow?" Ryker raised a questioning brow, though Ashton couldn't see it as he had closed his eyes.

"Too goddamn slow and soft," Ashton replied.

"Oh yeah?" Ryker whispered, he paused for a brief moment before pulling down Ashton's boxers rather roughly. He grabbed a hold of his bare dick, his grip not as gentle as earlier. If the loud moan that escaped Ashton's lips were any indication, then he seemed to like it.

"Fuck..." Ashton rested his head back against the wall, Ryker was kissing up and down his throat to his chest before moving back up as he simultaneously jerked him off.

"For someone that hates me," Ryker spoke, "you seem to be enjoying this quite a bit."

"God, why do you always have to be such an asshole?" Ashton muttered.

"I'm not being an asshole right now," Ryker said with a smirk. He released Ashton's dick, making the actor finally open his eyes to look at the dark-haired man in confusion. His doe-eyed expression made Ryker's heart almost skip a beat, but he maintained his tough exterior as he continued speaking. "But I can be."

"You're insufferable," Ashton hissed. Ryker simply grinned. He was teasing Ashton. Torturing him. But two could play at a game, and Ashton had always been a competative man.

Ryker's eyes widened in surprise as Ashton flipped them around, trapping him now instead. He pulled Ryker in for a kiss as his hand dipped below the waistband of the loose shorts that Ryker was wearing. Ryker moaned in Ashton's mouth, the sound drowned out by the kiss.