42: Being One

"How bad do you want me?"

"Ryker, I swear to god if you don't start fucking me now then I'm taking my ass to someone who will," Ashton threatened. Ryker tried to hold back a laugh as he gripped the other actor's ass tightly, before landing another smack on his cheek.

"That so?" Ryker hummed, he had lowered his briefs just enough for his dick to be out, he rubbed the head against Ashton's ass, teasing his hole as he ran it along the crack.

"Yes," Ashton muttered, fooling no one. They both knew he wasn't going anywhere.

"Get on your back," Ryker stated. Ashton did as instructed, Ryker kept the pillow below his lower back, before removing his underwear completely and getting in between Ashton's legs. He spread them apart and raised them, propping Ashton's ass up so that they were in the right position.

Ryker tore open the condom wrapper, putting the rubber on before applying a generous amount of lube. He fingered Ashton's ass again, spreading more gel there as well to prepare the man as best as he could.

"Spread your legs, baby," Ryker spoke softly as he lined up against Ashton's hole. Ashton gulped, all his feistiness disappearing in that instant when he felt Ryker's tip pressed up against him. Ryker's expression softened as he leant down, kissing Ashton's lips tenderly. "You still want to do this? We don't have to."

"I do, I want this," Ashton replied with a nod. "Just...just take it slow at first, okay?"

"Tell me if it hurts too much or if you want to stop, okay baby?" Ryker reminded him. Ashton nodded. "Or if you want...you can top me too."

"What-" Ashton blinked in surprise, as if he hadn't considered this possibility at all. "I mean, okay, yeah. But after this. Now put your dick inside me already, loser."

Ryker said nothing as he pushed in slowly, Ashton's eyes widened instantly as he felt Ryker's tip go past the ring of muscles. Even though he had fingered and rimmed Ashton plenty, his dick was still much larger than his fingers. There was pain, but Ashton was expecting that. It wasn't unbearable, but he could feel his breath starting to get heavier and heavier.

"You good?" Ryker asked, pressing kisses alongside Ashton's face. The brunette nodded, a slight hiss escaping his lips. Ryker looked concerned as he slowed down, he seemed as if he was contemplating pulling out, which was why Ashton kept his hands on Ryker's hips, wrapped his legs around the man's waist, pushing him closer into him.

"Holy fuck!" Ashton yelled out as Ryker went in him in a single go. Ryker groaned too, both the men fighting for oxygen as they adjusted to the new sensation.

"You've got to relax, Ash, you're too tight," Ryker said, his voice low and dazed.

Ashton felt like he was being ripped apart. He felt so full. There was neither pain nor pleasure, at least till then. Once he felt like he had caught his breath, he nodded.

"You can move," Ashton whispered. Ryker pecked his lips again as he pulled out gently, before going back in. He took it slow at first, which was just what Ashton needed as he finally relaxed into the act, getting used to the rhythm.

Ashton's breathlessness turned to soft moans as Ryker increased his pace, going faster now with each thrust. Ashton closed his eyes shut as he felt the similar pleasure, Ryker was rubbing his prostate and Ashton was starting to lose his mind at the stimulation.

Ashton gripped Ryker's shoulders, before running his nails down his back. Ryker pulled back, changing their position slightly to keep one of Ashton's legs on top of his shoulder and going in deeper than before. Ashton's nails now dug into his sides as Ryker pounded into him.