21: Threeways In Paris

"Ryker..." Ashton gulped. "What are you doing?"

Ashton was sitting on the couch, his legs spread apart with Ryker on his knees in front of him. Ryker was resting his hands on Ashton's thighs, slowly moving them up and down.

"I'm sure you know what," Ryker said, looking up. "Unless you want me to stop?"

"Fuck no!" Ashton replied immediately, before clearing his throat. "I mean... no, no I don't want you to stop."

"Yeah?" Ryker smirked, sliding his hand further up as he grabbed the base of Ashton's dick. "You sure?"

"I'm sure," Ashton nodded, inhaling sharply.

Ryker passed Ashton a small smile, before lowering his head. He started kissing the inside of Ashton's thighs, making Ashton's hand fly to the other man's head. He entangled his fingers in Ryker's hair, his chest rising up and down, his breath uneven and... Ryker hadn't even gotten to his dick yet.

Having orgasmed once already, Ashton was sensitive. Which was why a loud 'fuck' escaped his lips the moment Ryker licked the tip of his dick. Ashton wanted to close his eyes and just get lost in the sensation, but at the same time he wanted to keep looking at Ryker.

Ashton's hooded gaze remained on Ryker as his fellow actor worked his erection with his tongue. Once Ryker got it wet, he finally slipped Ashton's dick in his mouth. Ashton couldn't control it any longer, he shut his eyes and leant his head back. His fingers were now gripping Ryker's hair, as he gently pushed his head in and out.

Both of them were falling into a rhythm, and Ashton felt his brain get clearer as each second passed. Or maybe it was getting cloudier. He couldn't tell. The only thought in his mind was how good Ryker was at sucking dick. And that he never wanted this feeling to end.

"Huh?" Ashton looked down with a frown as Ryker stopped, he was holding Ashton's dick in his palm again, but wasn't stroking it. He was looking up at Ashton, a sly look on his face, confusing the other man. "Why did you stop?"

"Tell me what you want."

"What?"

"Tell me what you want, Ash," Ryker repeated.

Ashton pressed his lips in a thin line as he narrowed his eyes slightly. Of course. Of-fucking-course, Ryker was going to use this opportunity to test him.

To torture him.

Ashton was in half a mind to tell Ryker to go fuck himself where the sun doesn't shine. He had quite a few names in his head that he wanted to call Ryker. But on the other hand he was painfully hard, and was aching for a release. And he also couldn't deny that he had never been with anyone that was quite as talented as Ryker when it came to the art of pleasuring.

"You love playing games, don't you?" Ashton finally said.

"Games are fun."

"You want to know what I want?" Ashton spoke, his voice coming out lower and deeper than usual.

Ryker nodded. Ashton bent down slightly as he kept his hand on Ryker's cheek, sliding it down slowly before grabbing the side of his neck and then his jaw. Ryker furrowed his brows, clearly not expecting this change of events.

"I want to fuck your face."

Ryker's eyes widened in surprise as the two men stared at each other. Ashton rubbed Ryker's lower lip with his thumb, parting them ever so slightly. Ryker nodded wordlessly. Ashton moved his hand to the back of Ryker's neck, pulling him in for a kiss.

The kiss didn't last long, Ashton was sitting straight again as he guided Ryker's face back to his dick. Ashton grabbed hold of Ryker's hair, his grip not as gentle as before. He slid down so that his hips were at the edge of the couch, giving him the perfect angle to move his pelvis up and down.