First Date Pt. 1

Hey Every One!!! Guess what??!! I'm finally back. I'm finally finished with my first year of college. What a stressful year it has been. To all the readers out there that are still in school..... Please do your best an pay attention. You don't know how much of a hard time i had in college because my last 2 years of high school I really didn't pay attention. I had to study my booty off just to get up to par with the rest of the kids in my classes. So do your best in school everyone. Lol. Now, let's get back to Amelia and Andrew and see how there first date is going to go.

Oh! And Before I forget. I am changing Amelia's character from Candice Glover to Amber Riley. I just picture Amelia as Amber Riley more. And I am might be changing Andrews character also. I'm not sure yet. But i will be Changing Amelia's Character picture on the first chapter.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~Amelia's P.O.V.

To say I was scared about this date would be the understatement of the year. I just keep having negative thoughts about everything. I almost called Andrew and cancelled the whole thing. But right as i was dialing his number, Marissa walk through my door an snatched my phone out of my hand. Then she went on to cus me out. So needless to say, my date is still on.

"Amelia, get your ass in the shower right now. We only have 2 hours to get your ready. Now get a move on." M yelled from the door way of my bedroom. And i just rolled my eyes at her, but got up off my queen size bed and walked over to my bathroom to get ready.

"And make sure you wash your hair." She yelled after me. And i just flipped her off as i closed the bathroom door while letting out a deep breath.

"Come on Amelia. It's just a date. Pull yourself together. It's not the end of the world." I muttered to myself as I turned the shower on and made sure that the water was hot. Then walking over to the sink, I turned on my radio that I keep in the bathroom before undressing an getting in the shower.

Getting all cleaned up in the shower while jamming out to Backstreet Boys, I was getting lost in the music. Well that was until M pulled me out of my song.

"Amelia, get your ass out of the bathroom right now. You have been in the shower for over a half an hour. Lets go, we don't have that much time left." M screamed and making me jump. I hurriedly rinsed all the soap, turn the water off and wrap myself in a big fluffy yellow towel and wrap my hair in one and walk out the bathroom.

As soon as I walked out of the bathroom, clothes were thrown at me. I glared at M. I don't know about her, but there was no way I was gonna wear this dress out. I was like one of those body-con types of dresses. Were it hugs every part of your body that it touches. It was a navy blue/black color dress. With 3/4 sleeves. the pattern on the dress was beautiful. There was gold swirls with red, blue and green flowers. I honestly didn't even know that I had the dress. But then again, I might of been M's dress. It must of been, this style of dress isn't really my type. I'm not one to wear anything this tight and form fitting.

"M, there is no way in hell I am wearing this dress. It's going to be too tight and going to make me look fat. I'm already big enough as it is." I told her as I looked down at the dress in my hands. I wanted to be able to wear it. I honestly did. But who was I kidding. There was just no way that I could wear it.

"Would you just shut the f**k up and go put the damn dress on. I only have a hour and 20 minutes to finish getting you all dolled up. So walk over to your closet, put that dress and underwear on now before I do it myself" M yelled. An I just sighed but did what she said.  So with a hunch in my step. I walked over to my closet an grabbed a black push bra with a matching pair of panties an put them on. Them slipping the dress on also. When I looked in the mirror, I was actually surprised at what I saw. I didn't look bad at all. In fact, I looked pretty hot.  The dress actually helped suck my belly in and made me look skinnier. I actually felt beautiful.