Text Message Between the 2 of us!

Later on that night I was sitting on my couch watching Law and Order SVU with my dogs mittens and Sprinkles while eating dinner. When my phone went off telling me I had a text message. So I grabbed my phone and rad it.

"Drinks 2morrow? My treat?" M had texted me. Which I just rolled my eyes at. It's not that I don't like drinking or anything. I just hate drinking with M. She's a Crazy drinker. Last time we went out drinking she got so drunk and tried to leave with this creepy guy because she thought he was the one she was going to marry. Needless to say I had to drag her out of the club that night.

"Nah I'm gonna have to pass this time girl." I texted her back then got up off my comfy dark purple couch and into the kitchen to put my dirty dishes in the dishwasher. Then walking back to the living room.

After watching 2 more episodes of law and order:svu my phone went off again. When I picked it up I had a new text message. Opening the message it read.

"Hey Beautiful it's Andrew"

Aaahhh! He actually texted me. I wasn't sure if he actually would. Well to be honest, I'm still waiting for him to realize that nothing more then the ugly fat girl. I mean he called me beautiful. I'm not beautiful.

I was actually nervous to text him back. But I did.

"Hey, and don't call me beautiful, because I know I'm not" after I typed that I hit the send button. Not ever 1 minute later he texted me back.

"Yes you are. I don't lie, you are beautiful." He said and I just rolled my eyes at that.

"What ever you say. What's up?" Texting back, then trying to focus back on the tv show. But that was no use, because he texted me right back.

"I'm sitting on my couch with my dogs watching late and order:svu and thinking about you." No way!! We must have more in common then I thought!

"No way, that's what I'm doing." I text him back. This time I didn't put my phone down because he's a fast typer.

"Oh cool, so about that date? How does tomorrow night sound?" He texted back and I felt like my heart just stopped. He was serious about that date. I don't know what to say! Should I say yes?

Then I mentally slapped my self, 'Amelia grown the hell up. It's just a date. It's not like your getting married or something' I scolded myself. Getting myself back together I texted him back.

"Umm, sure, what time? And where are we going?"

"That's for me to know and for you to find out." He text back instanly.

"Ugh! Fine, just to let you know I hate surprises. But just for you I will suck it up and deal with it." I text him back.

"Lol, well thats good. Be ready at 5 and wear something nice:)" he text me. Something nice? Gosh I think I'm gonna need some help from M. Now don't get ne wrong, I know how to dress nice, but this was different. I had to look really nice.

"Well noted. I'll see you tomorrow andrew:) "

"I'll see you then Amelia. Have a good night.

Ahhhh! I'm going on a date!!!!!!!! Ah! Let me call M and tell her.

Dialing M's number she picks up on the second ring.

"Hey girl what's up?"
"I'm going on a date tomorrow night!!!!" I screamed into the phone.
"Omg! Girl are you serious? With who? Wait let me guess your going out with Andrew?" She half yelled into the phone.

"Yes! He text me just after I got off the phone with you. Ah! I'm so excited but scared and nervous at the same time." I told her. Which was true, i was scared and nervous at the same time.

" I swear if you chicken out of this date I will kill you."M yelled through. the phone which made me laugh.

"I'm not I promise. Can you help me get ready tho? I don't have a clue what to wear or where were going. All I was told was to be ready at 5 and to wear something nice."

"Sure,I'll be over tomorrow around 3. Make sure you had your shower already and washed your hair." She said with a small chuckle at the end.

"Will do. And thank you, I would be a mess tomorrow with out you." I told her.

We stayed on the phone for a little bit more talking about a few different things before we said goodbye and hung up.

After getting off the phone I got up and let the dogs outside to go potty one more time before we went to bed.

Right before i fell asleep my phone went off telling me I got a text message. So I opened it and it was from Andrew.
"Cant wait for our date tomorrow. Have a great night and sleep well. Oh and don't forget to dream About me.;)"
What a hoot.
"Mee too, see you tomorrow. Sleep well yourself. And I'll try not to dream about you. Lol jkjk!!:p nighy night" I texted him back and pluged up my phone and drifted off to sleep. And what would you know, I did deam about Andrew.

*******************************************************************************************************

Well what do you guys think?

I'm sorry I know its short but its better then nothing.
Next chapter is there date.

Quick question..... What are some good first date ideas. All that I have come up with are nit that good. Put your date ideas in the comment boxs!

Love you all.

Don't forget to:

Vote

Or

Comment!
~nisha

~~ the pic over there is of yummy Andrew!!