Giving Up or Giving In!

Hey y'all!

Ooohhhhhh yeahhh!!!!
Since being in the house quarantined I've been doing a lot more writing. I guess you can say I've been inspired again. Or, I guess you can say I'm just bored. Lol I'm not sure which it is. But none the less, I'm happy to have inspiration to get back to doing something I love.

I hope all of you are safe and healthy out there. I know times are really tough at the moment and so many things are unknown. But we can make it through this. I'm praying for each and everyone one of you and your families that you are all safe and healthy.

Much love and sending peace, prayers and blessing to you all!💕

Now!! Let's get back to the story and see what's gonna happen next.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~*Amelia's POV*~

"Baby it's me open up. I brought lunch." I heard Andrew call out through the door. And for once I didn't know what to do. Do I open the door and let him see me like this. Or, do I just sit and cry and say nothing and hope and pray that he will go away.
But that would be selfish of me to want him to go away. But it's just so hard. I always wanna be so strong in front of him but in all reality I'm not strong at all.

"Baby please! I know your in there I can hear you crying. Whatever's wrong we can get through this together." He called out softly making my heart clench. Ugh! This man is so sweet and caring. What did I ever do to deserve him.

"Please just go away and come back later. I'm not decent right now." I called out to him with my voice cracking even more as more tears started to fall out. I was praying he would just this time listen to me and leave. Just this time.
"Ok baby, I'll be back in a little bit." He called out with a sigh and I heard his feet walking away from the door.

Once I knew he was away I let out the biggest sob ever.

All the pain, all the abuse, all the shame just everything that I felt just came down on me like a pile of bricks

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

All the pain, all the abuse, all the shame just everything that I felt just came down on me like a pile of bricks.

Being so caught up in crying I never noticed my office door open up. I never heard the footsteps that were approaching me. I never heard anything. But it was out of the blue that I felt arms going around me and being lifted up out of my office chair.
Looking up through my swollen eyes that had fat tears coming out of them I saw Andrew looking down at me. When i looked at him I expected to see pity. But I didn't! All I saw was pain but also adoration.
"It's ok baby I got you. Just let it out. I'm here and I'm not gonna let you go anytime soon. I promise." He said while holding and walking over to the small red couch that was in my office. I clung on yo him like my life depended on it.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.