Just a little Note!:)

Before we get to chapter 5 I just have a few things to tell you!!!

First off, I just have to thank you all for reading this, I didn't know how well everyone would take to this story when I started writing it. But it is actually kinda popular. Well out of all the books that I have put on Wattpad. So thank you all for reading and for voting. You guys are the best.

This book is focused about being proud of who you are. I think it’s more for myself then for anyone else. If you’re skinny, plus sized, black, white, Asian, French or whatever be proud for being you! If you are lacking some self-confidence then hopefully by the time this book is complete you will have found some right along with Amelia!

Also, thank you guys for all your feedback! I really love it. And I try and respond back to each and everyone one of you. But if don’t I am very sorry, and I will try to as soon as I can, But I just have to ask. Please do not just comment "Update soon" or "Update Please". I don't want to sound mean, but it’s not the nicest thing to say. I know I’m a little slow with my updates and I’m very sorry about that. It’s just that I am in my first semester in my first year of college. I’m still kinds getting used to the swing of things. But I will try and update as fast and as soon as I can. 

Now that that's done. 

I was thinking about having a Cover Contest. I'm not 100% sure yet. But please Comment below if you would want me to hold one and if you would participate. 

Next update will be by Oct. 20th. So keep your eyes out. 

Ok!  I think I said all that I had to. So everyone have a great day/night. 

Love you all!!
~Nisha!