Processing and Understanding

Hey y'all!

I know it's been a hot minute. I kinda stopped writing because i had no idea where i wanted this story to go. I lost insperation i guess you could say. But the other day i had a little sence of where i want this to go. SO this might not be the longest chapter but at least it's something!

Love you all and thank you to all of you who are still reading!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Letting Andrew into my place took a lot out of me. Not just because he was in my house. But, because i didn't expect to see him again. It was a big shock for me. As upset as i am over the whole situation, I'm happy to see him. well I may not show it though, but I am. It's just hidden deep inside of me.

Going over and sitting on my couch, it was the couch that i was sitting down on before and he was sitting on the couch across from me. I was nervous, so i grabbed my blanket and put it on my lap and fiddled with my fingers. My puppy came over and sat in my lap so that helped with my nerves.

It was quiet for a few minutes. Andrew just sat there watching me. But not in a creepy way tho. I honestly didn't mind. It was weird but cute. To me it showed that he stilled cared.

"I'm sorry about what happened." I said softly while looking at the floor and not at him.

"My family, well my mom and sister aren't very nice. You met my sister so you can see why I would say that. My mom is worse. I'm sorry you had to witness that."

I said while a tear ran down my face. It was embarrassing to have to apologize for something that wasn't my fault. But I always ended up doing that.

I heard the couch Andrew was sitting on squeak signaling that he had moved. Then I heard him take a few steps and then I felt the couch shift next to me. Then a warm arm went around my shoulder. It was nice and we just sat there in our own thoughts.

A few minutes later I looked up and smiled over at him. And he smiled his award winning smile back at me and I swear it felt like the temperature in the room had gone up a few notches. He was turning me on by just smiling and it was different.  But at the same time I liked it.

"Amelia, I'm really sorry that you haven't been treated right in your life. But I want you to know, you don't have to worry about me treating you like that. I like you for you. Your body is amazing and you turn me on every time I look at you. You make me happy. We might not of known each other for very long, but in that short time I've known you I've realized something. You drive me crazy and I love it. I really really like you. And I want to keep seeing you. So please, let me take you out on another date. Please." Wow! That was all I could say. A part of me was nervous about him. But a even bigger part just told me to accept and go out with him again.
I honestly believe that he meant everything he said. But I think I was just nervous. Just because I didn't want to be hurt. But I don't think he was gonna be the person to hurt me. But I was still nervous none the less.

Taking a few minutes to sit and think over everything he said, I finally came up with the answer.......

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Sorry for the cliff hanger, but what do you think? Any good?!

Sound off in the comments below what you think and if you enjoyed reading this chapter.
Also sound off in the comments below if I should keep going. I'm still kinda up in the air about if I should finish this book or not. If I was to keep going would you all still read it?!

As always don't forget to
Vote🌸
And
Comment🌻

Love you all!!🌺🌺🌼