Broken

Here we go again!

Are you ready for what's up next?

Heads up! Trigger warning  ⚠️ in this chapter. Please don't read if this will trigger you.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Andrew's P.O.V.

One of the most heartbreaking things is to know someone who i care about so much, and possibly love hurt and know that there isn't much i can do about it. When I arrived at Amelia's job and i knocked at the door and listened to her crying her eyes out it gutted me. And to think that it's her own mother and sister that is putting her through all of this.

Then to bring her to my home and to hear her crying in her sleep and when she woke up was just horrible. This poor girl has been through so much and has so many demons within herself. But i can say that with a shodow of a doubt that i'm gonna be there for her and help here ever step of the way.

~*~

Waking up the next morning was an experience I don't think I'll ever forget. Amelia was laying literally on top of me. Her head was on my chest and my arms were wrapped around her. Protecting her from the evils of the world. It was my fault she was laying like this tho, last night she was whimpering in her sleep so I pulled her on me and held her right and she sighed and went back to sleep. And honestly it was the best sleep I have ever gotten. 

After a while of just laying there and rubbing Amelia's hair I felt her start to stir so I knew she was awake. I was just waiting for her to open her eyes.
The moment Amelia opened her eyes and smiled at me I knew, right then and there that this woman was the woman of my dreams. I knew, I was in love with her. You wanna know why? When she opened her eyes, her eyes lit up a smile sparkles. And her smile, it was the biggest smile I had ever seen on her face. And not only that, she looked happy and content. And I knew I was the cause of that. And I knew, I wanted to wake up with her in my arms for the rest of my life.  I matter the trials and tribulations that we might face, we would do it together.
"Good morning my love" I told her when she smiled. And she just smiled and laid her head back into my chest and hugged me like her life depended on it.
~*~*~*Amelia's P.O.V.*~*~*~
I woke up for once at piece. Like there was nothing out there in the world to bother me. I felt safe, cared for and loved. I knew Andrew was the cause of that. I could feel myself wrapped in his arms. I was laying on him also. I'm not sure how I ended up on him, but I hope I wasn't hurting him.

"Good morning my love" I heard him whisper and I just hugged him tighter not wanting to let him go

"Good morning." I whispered as I felt a light kiss on the top of my head. It was so touching and cute. I swear, at this moment in time all I wanted was to wake up to him like this everyday.

I knew for a fact I was falling for this man. Falling faster and harder then I had ever fallen before. And it scared me, because he had the power to make or break me. And that was scary that someone I didn't know all that well m, I trusted more then I trust most people in my life. But something told me I could. I just hope I wasn't setting myself up for failure.
"Thank you for everything you have done for me last night. You were there for me when I needed you. You mean the world to me. Thank you" I told him when I lifted my head up to look him in the eyes.
"Amelia, you have nothing to take me for. I so much for you. And it pains me to know that people out there have the balls to hurt you so much. But I promise you, I'm gonna be there for you. Anytime that you need me I'm gonna be there for you. Even when you don't want me there, I will be there. Holding your hand and supporting you the whole time." Andrew told me which brought tears to my eyes. I just smiled and nodded at him.
"Now, how about you go and take a bath, cus I'm sure you would love one. Not that you need one, because you look beautiful. While you are doing that, I am going to get you some new clothes and then cook breakfast and then we can go from there." Andrew said when we both sat up and I just nodded and slowly crawled out of bed. Andrew followed me into the bathroom and showed me where everything was and even got me a new towel and toothbrush.
"I'll be back in 20 minutes, but take your time in the tub. Sit and relax. I'm just going to the store and I'll be back. If you need me before then I'm just a phone call away" he said am I just nodded and smiled and gave him a hug and he smiled and walked out the bathroom and left me to my thoughts .