Home is where the heart is!

Back with another chapter babbbbyyyyy!!!

Thank you all for all the wonderful comments on the last chapter. They were all so sweet and out the biggest smile on my face. I really wasn't sure anyone would still read my story, but you all did. And it means the world to me that you all do. So this chapter right here is dictated to each and everyone of you. You all rock!✨

Now back to the story!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Omg what!!!
That was the first thing that popped into my head when I heard Andrew say that. I played it off like I was sleeping but inside I was doing the complete opposite of sleeping.
I was dying inside. In a good and bad way. I was scared that things where gonna be moving too fast. Like we haven't even be together that long.
Not only that, how can he feel that way about me? I'm ugly and I'm fat. I have nothing to offer him. I'm broken inside and there's nothing that can change that. 

But at the same time I'm finally starting to be happy. My whole life my mother and sister made sure that i wasn't happy. The things they have said to me over the years still linger in my head. But with Andrew he makes me feel like I'm the most important person that there is.  So it's like how can I not want that type of love or commitment in life.
Ugh so many things were running throng mind that I just had to push them aside and not think over it. At the end of the day, what happens happens.
~*~*~*~*~*~
"Babe, the doctor said you are all cleared and checked out. We can finally go home" Andrew said walking into my room with a big smile on his face and a pink and white stuffed unicorn and pink and yellow roses.

 I just beamed at him

"Thank you"
2 words.
Finally I spoke. After almost a week I finally said something. Don't get me wrong, that shit hurt like hell. I literally said it very softly and it felt like I swallowed a cup of sand to do so. But I still did it.
"BABY!!! AMELIA YOU SPOKE." Andrew screamed as he quickly walked the few steps over to me to all but jump on me to cover me in kisses.
"Ouch" I whispered out and he jumped up so fast.
"Oh my gosh baby are you ok? Did I hurt you? Where does it hurt? Let me get the doctor!" He blurted out all at once and was ready to run and get the doctor but I grabbed his arm before he could leave.
"Stop. Stay. Fine. Water." Was all I could mutter out and he nodded and smiled and walked over and gave me the bottle of water I had by the bottom of my hospital bed and handed it to me. Gratefully taking the water I took a few sips and felt sooo much better.
"Thank you. I'm really fine. You just bumped a sore spot. But can we leave please? I wanna go home to my dogs and wear my onesie. And I need an actual shower." I said and he just nodded and smiled at me.
"I have everything that you need at my place plus your dogs are there." I know your probably shocked that I was going home with him. It wasn't permanent. Not in the long run. But I didn't wanna be alone. Plus I was still need some help doing things until all my stitches were out. So we just decided I would stay with him for now. Tho Andrew said I could stay forever. I was like whoaaa buddy. Slow it down a little. We're not fully there yet. One step at a time.
~*~*~*~
Finally walking into Andrews place I felt a huge amount of weight get lifted off my shoulder. I was just at peace. I hate hospitals. They are nasty and dirty and full of sick people. But I mean, they are supposed to, but I'm not supposed to stay there.