Fun while it latsted!

Hey y'all!

See I told you it wouldn't be that long until I upload again. Now are you ready for some drama! Read on if you are ready!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The first part of my date with Andrew went wonderful! I honestly don't even know why I was scared. He was the upmost gentleman. The conversation went smoothly. At first I was really nervous about talking about myself. But Andrew made all my nerves go away in a flash.

I had learned a lot about him in our short time together. I learned that he was 26 and that he lived alone with his dog named Jack. His mom, Jessica and dad, Jason that lived in upstate New York. He had a younger sister named Monica that was 24. Then he had a brother named James that was 2 years older than him that lived in Florida that owned 3 super successful restaurants. He loves dancing and traveling the world.

After dinner Andrew had taken my hand and led me back out to his car saying that he had another surprise waiting for me. I was a little nervous but I smiled and embraced it.

On the way there in the car we had played some late 90's music. That was another thing i learn d from him was that he loved that type of music as well. But he was a shitty singer. But I would never have the guts to tell him that tho.
Finally pulling up to our destination I realize that Andrew had brought me to a carnival. It was so cute of him to bring me here!
"How did you know I loved these things?!"I asked him when I looked up at him as he opened my car door.
"I didn't. But I wanted to do something fun and something that you would remember. Plus I thought girls liked things like this anyway." He chuckled at me and I just smiled so big at him.
The carnival was huge. Bigger than any I had ever been to. Between the sounds of the rides and people laughing and having fun. To the smell of the funnel cake and Cotton candy it was just perfect. Andrew had paid for our tickets even though I tried to pay for them myself. He just said he was paying since he was the one that asked me out on a date.
"S0 what shall we do first?" He asked and I just smiled.
"How about we go on some rides?" He smiled and grabbed my hand and led me to the first ride which was a zero gravity ride that spins you around in a circle.

"Wow I feel dizzy!" Andrew said as soon as we got off the ride

"Wow I feel dizzy!" Andrew said as soon as we got off the ride. I just laughed and nodded. I felt the same exact way.
"How about we do a ride that doesn't spin you around in a complete circle over and over again." I said and we both agreed to go on some calmer rides.
A half hour later we had rode half of the rides in the fair and decided to take a break and play a few games. I wanted to play whack a mole!

I played against this younger girl because she had no one to play against

I played against this younger girl because she had no one to play against. But surprisingly she actually played really well and she beat me fair and square.

Andrew said he wanted to find me the perfect game so that he could win me a stuff animal. After walking through the game area he decided he wanted to play the test your strength game.

"Can you hold me jacket for me" ha asked as he took if off and handed it to me. I held it tight in my arms. And I found myself slowly bringing it to my face a little just to smell it. Because I don't know what Andrew was wearing but it smelled damn good!

Grabbing the hammer, Andrew hulled it back behind his head and let out a grunt as he brought it down fast on the target shooting this ball up the light up poll. And a second later the bell started ringing! He actually made it reach the top! In a spare of the moment excited feelings I had I rushed over laughing and screaming going to give him a hug!

"You did it! I so proud of you!" I said happily.
"I only did it for you Amelia!" I blushed as he leaned down and kissed my forehead!
"Pick out your prize sir! You can pick any of the big stuff animals." The person in charge of the game said.

"Which one do you want?" I looked up and Andrew when he asked me and I pointed to the big unicorn stuffed animal.
"I love unicorns!" I said as I was handed the prize!

"What shall we name it?""Hmmm, I'm thinking I want to name her Cake! Don't you think that's a perfect name for her" I said with a smile and he just nodded

"Hmmm, I'm thinking I want to name her Cake! Don't you think that's a perfect name for her" I said with a smile and he just nodded.

After that Andrew and I just walked around the fair enjoying each others company and talking about anything that came to mind. That was until we got interpreted.

"What's this fat bitch doing with a sexy ass price of me like you." I didn't have to even look to see  who's voice it was. I knew right away as soon as the first word was spoken that it was my sister.
"Excuse me?" I heard Andrew said and all I wanted to do was go and crawl in a hole and die!
"I'm not really talking to you handsome, but I will in a minute. So just sit tight. I was talking to the fat bitch on your arm. She knows I'm talking to her." I sole a glance up at Andrew and he looked pissed. Now I just wanted to run away.
"Alyson please leave me alone!" I muttered quietly.
"Ah so the fattso can talk! Bitch why didn't you answer me which I first spoke to you! What's someone like you doing with him? And what are you wearing? You look like a fat whale in that dress. Did they have to squeeze you in it? Like seriously you look so fat and horrible it's not even funny." She laughed as she pointed at me and she just made me start crying. I threw down my stuffed unicorn and snatched my hand away from Andrew and ran back away from the both of them.
There was one word for how I felt.

Heartbroken!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So what did you think?!

Did you expect the twist at the end? I'm sorry! I wanted to show how vulnerable Amelia is. But I still wanted you to see her and Andrew together!

Stick around and see what happens next!

Much love❤️
~Nisha!

Don't forget to

Vote💕
And
Comment💕

P.s- photo up there is the troll Alyson, Amelia's sister played by the one and only Keri Hilson!