3 Days

Y'all ready? You might wanna get your tissues. This is gonna be deep.

Happy reading❤️

~*~*~*Amelia's POV *~*~*~

3 days. It's been three days since I've woken up in the hospital.
3 days since I've felt anything.
3 days of being numb.
3 days of wishing I just died.
3 days of wondering why I'm still alive.

The past three days have been all the same. Doctors coming in and checking in on me. Changing my IV. Taking meds. Changing my bandages.
My body looked like shit. I had cuts all over my feet and bottom of my legs. I had three really deep cuts on my legs that had stitches. Same with my arms. They had cuts with stitches all over them. My hands were just bandaged and covered.
It hurt to move. It hurt to breathe. But because there was something wrong but because right the pain.

There was this never ending pain in my chest. And I couldn't seem to let it go. No matter the pain meds. No matter the years I've cried. Nothing. Not one thing has helped it. Not even Andrew.

I won't lie. I'm surprised he's stayed around. He's literally been here every single step of the way. He comes to see me everyday. 3 times a day at that. He sits with me and talks to me even tho I don't talk back to him. He's still comes anyway. He brings me food and clothes everyday. It's sweet of him to even do that. And I wish. I wish I could talk to him. But the words just won't come out.

That's another thing, it's been 3 days since I've spoken a word. The doctors said it's probably from the trauma. They gave me paper and pencil to write things down to communicate with people.  But I don't use it. Well scratch that. I talk to Andrew. But that's it.
'Knock knock'
I look over and see Andrew smiling at me at the door with a bag of food in his hand and a big smile plastered on his face.
"Hey babe, I've brought you dinner." He said softly and I just gave him a small smile and went back to looking at the wall. Sadly I wasn't in the mood to eat or for company. But here I am anyways.
Andrew walked over and put the bag of food down on the small table by my bed and gave me a small kiss on the forehead.
"How are you feeling babe?" He asked when he settled in besides me.
I opened my mouth to tell him I was feeling ehhh. But again! The words just didn't wanna come out. And it just makes me soooo mad. Like I just want to talk. I don't wanna be here anymore. I wanna go home. I wanna be with my dogs in my onesie and hot coco. I don't wanna do this anymore.
Andrew could see that I was getting mad and just gave me a small smile.
"Calm down baby. It's ok. The words will come when they are ready. You might be ready to speak but your body might not be. But it's ok, I'm. It going any where." He said with a small smile and I just sighed and gave him a small smile back.
"Here, I got you this." He handed me a pink and white white board with colorful markers.

"I figured you would like this better then typing on your cellphone

"I figured you would like this better then typing on your cellphone. Plus it was cute so I had to buy it." I just smiled really big at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
"Thank you". Those were the first words that I wrote him. And I didn't mean just for the white board. I meant thank you for everything. And I think he knew what I meant because he just smiled and gave me a kiss and went back to unpacking the food he had brought with him.

 And I think he knew what I meant because he just smiled and gave me a kiss and went back to unpacking the food he had brought with him

"Ramen?" I asked him and he just nodded and smiled.
"I know how much you like it. Plus it will keep you warm since it's chilly in here." I just chuckled.
So that's what we did. We spent the next few hours eating Ramen and ice cream from downstairs in the gift shop. Then after that we cuddled and watched movies and just enjoyed each other's company. And you know, at first I  didn't want any company. But now, I was happy that he came. I needed to be not as hard on him and myself.
~*~
"Amelia?" I very faintly heard Andrew whisper in my ear and I stirred but I didn't really wake.
"Amelia I know your probably sleeping and you can't hear me. But I want you to know that you are beautiful and amazing. And I promise I'm gonna stitch you back together and make you whole again. You are stronger then you think. And I'm falling for you. I'm falling head over heels for you. Just don't take too long to fall for me too. I promise I'm gonna take care of you. And I won't hurt you. Just trust me babe."

~*~*~
There you have it.
What do you think?
Sorry if it's a little short. It's been a while and a little hard to write lately. But I hope you enjoy it. And please, leave a comment about what you think!
Much love y'all💕

And don't forget to

Comment ✨
And
Vote✨