Hurt

3 days later, I was still hurt and crying over what happened between my sister, Andrew and myself. M thinks I'm being stupid and that I should just call up Andrew and talk to him. But she doesn't understand. It's not that simple for me to call him. It took so much out of me just to get to know him and open up to him. I never wanted him to see that part of me and my family. Plus I'm embarrassed by it.
But my sister was right. Andrew could do so much better with someone better looking than myself. And what was I thinking putting that dress on. I knew it wasn't meant for my body size, and she confirmed it. I just should of known better. I mean, who would want to actually want me. I'm fat.
I'm fat.
I'm overweight.
I have a fat tummy.
I have rolls.
I have muffin top.
I have a fat face.
I have fat arms.
I'm just overall fat.

I just wish it didn't hurt so bad. My heart I mean. I really really liked him.  I know I've only known him a short amount of time. And we were only on our first date. But there was something about him that made me feel safe. Made me feel warm inside. And wanted.

All these thoughts were rolling through my head while I was laying on my couch drinking tea and trying to read a book. But i couldn't concentrate enough to read it. So I just gave up on reading it and was just left to my thoughts.
I was wearing my favorite fluffy white socks and purple onesie with light and dark pink stars.

It was my favorite thing to wear around my house when I couldn't bear putting on actual clothes

It was my favorite thing to wear around my house when I couldn't bear putting on actual clothes. My hair was in a messy ponytail. I had my thick black glasses on because I didn't feel like putting on my contacts. I had 90's slow jams playing in the background.
My dog Mittens was laying on the couch by my feet snoring. For a little dog she sure is a piece of work.

 Sprinkles on the other hand was playing with her toy dog bone

Sprinkles on the other hand was playing with her toy dog bone. She was always playing or carrying that thing around. But it kept her happy and quiet so I didn't mind it.

Hearing a knock on my front door, it took all of my strength to pull myself off the couch and go to the door

Hearing a knock on my front door, it took all of my strength to pull myself off the couch and go to the door. I didn't rush to answer the door. It was probably only just M anyway.
Opening up the door i take one look at the person that is there and I have to force myself not to slam the door back in their face a run away.
It wasn't M at the door. Oh no, God wasn't that nice to me. It was Andrew standing there. It wasn't the fact that he was standing there that made me want to runway and hide. It was the fact of what the hell I was wearing and looked like. But he looked so cute standing there. He had on black skinny jeans, a beige button up under his black v neck sweater. Then he had on beige shoes the same color of his sweater. And in his had was a bouquet of the most colorful and beautiful calla Lillie's I had ever seen.

Taking a deep breath I smile and say "hi" with a small smile on my face

"Amelia I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. I didn't mean to be so quiet and not stick up for you against your sister. I was hurt and shocked by the words she was saying. Just as I was about to say something you ran away like a bat out of hell. I went to go after you but your awful sister threw herself at me. Oh course I pushed her off of me and side some not very nice words and stormed away. I'm sorry I didn't come earlier to see you. I went out of town on a business trip and I just got back in. Also I'm in the need of a new phone." He chucked at the part. "But that's besides the point. I want you to know that I like you. I want to be with you! Not your sister or anyone else. You are like a breath of fresh air to me. The time that I've sent with you has been the most fun and present time I've had in a while." Andrew looked so sincere and desperate for me to understand the words he was saying. And for a minute I wanted to just not listen and slam the door. Even after he explained himself. I still couldn't get over how hurt I felt. But I sucked it up for a few moments and moved aside and waved my hand for him to come inside. I'm not sure what I expect for the visit. But I can already feel the stress in my shoulders and the tears in my eyes.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So how was it? Any good? I literally pulled this out of my ass. I'm not exactly sure where this story is going. So that's why I haven't really uploaded . Also I'm not sure anyone wants to read it anymore.

Leave me a comment below if i should keep going. And if so, what would you like to see happen. Give me some ideas!

Love you guys!

And don't forget to
Vote🌸
And
Comment🌼