There Goes My Good Mood!

I stayed at mom and dad's house until about 5 pm, then I decided that I needed to run to the food store the pick up dinner on the way home. Plus I needed to check on my dogs..

Walking into the food store with my list in my hands I start out in the produce section then make my way around. Even tho I'm a little on the heavy side I still

Like to kinda eat healthy. Well I buy I Healthy food. But that doesn't always mean I eat it. So I grab some apples, oranges, grapes, bananas and a small watermelon and walk over to the canned food isle and grab some stuff and keep in going.

When I got to the junk food isle I got a little happier. I grabbed a bag of chips, a box of gold fish, a pack of double stuff Oreos, and 2 bags of candy. I was in such a happy mood shopping down that isle until I saw one person that I wasn't panning on seeing.

"Isn't it the fat lard out shopping to make herself even fatter." My bitch of a sister said. I wanted to run the other way and cry my eyes out but I didn't cus I knew that she would just follow me. So I just ignored her.

"I know you heard me you fat cow! What cat or should I say cow got your tongue?" she just kept at it. I tried hard not to listen. But I had to say something.

" oh hello Alyson, I didn't see you there. How are you? Mom and dad send there love. I was just there." I told her with a fake smile one face. I was acting like her words weren't hurting me but in all realty they were.

"Oh don't play all nice with me fatso. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that it looks like you have put on a few extra pounds. Must be from all the junk food you eat. Well have a nice day fatty!" And with that she just walked away. And it was that fast, my happy mood was gone. It's amazing how one person can change your mood in a blink of an eye. And Alyson had the power to do that.

Alyson putting me in a bad mood made me walk back down the junk food aisle and pick up some another pack of Oreos, a pack of chocolate pudding, 3 different boxes of little Debbie snacks. And still in my bad mood I walked over to the ice cream isle and got a quart of mint chocolate chip and a quart of chocolate brownie ice cream and I called it a day and I walked over to pay for my stuff and left.

Walking in my front door of my small 2 story house I was greeted by my dogs Sprinkles and Mittens. Don't judge me on my dogs names. They were so happy to see me, out of everything in this world I can always count on my dogs to put a smile on my face. So I say my bags down and took of my shoes and have them each a scratch behind there ears. Then I grabbed the food and walked into the kitchen to put it away.

My kitchen was on the bigger side for the house. It always threw everyone off when they first come in. Because when I first bought the house the kitchen was really small. So in order to make it bigger I had the contractor knock out the wall leading into the formal dinning room and I expanded the kitchen into where the dinning room should of been. An now making it my favorite room.

But anyway my kitchen had a down to earth homey feel to it. With the rich dark chocolate cabinets and the cream color marble counter and black top of the line appliances. My kitchen was beautiful.

Once everything was put away, I grabbed a spoon and my quart of mint chocolate chip ice cream and made my way to my couch in my living room to eat my heart out.

**********************************************The next day****************

Waking up I put a hopeful smile on my face. I was hoping and praying that today was going to be better then yesterday. But know my life you never will know what's going to change your mood.

Getting out of bed I walked over to my big walk in closet to pick out something to wear. Trying to decide on something professional and casual all at the same time. I decided to wear a pale green lace peplum shirt with the same color platform strappy heels and a black below the knee tube skirt. With that I'm my hand and a black lace underwear set I set out for my bathroom to take a shower.

Getting out if the shower, I dry off and throw my hair up in a slick updo and put on some light nude color eyeshadow and lipgloss. Put my close on, and and shoes, also put on some light gold jewerly and head out of my room.

Once downstairs, I let the dogs out, out some good in there bowls, let them bak in and let them eat. I grab my purse, keys and phone and head out to work. Just waiting to see what this day has in store for me!

**************************************************************************

Hey,

So here's the next upload. It's more of a fillet chapter, sorry about that, but it's a good chapter none the less. I know it's a little late. I just started college, so I'm trying to get used to everything. But let my know what you think.

Also I'm going to try and put some kind of picture in each chapter. Sometimes it will be an outfit. Others it's will be character pics. And if you would like, you can make a cover for me and I'll put it on the chapter of your choice. And if I really really like it, I might just put it as the cover. But to who ever would like to make one, just send me a message to let me know. And whoever makes the cover will get a chapter dedicated to them.😊

Vote 👍

Comment🌺

Follow📕

Nisha!

P.s. - There's Amelia's outfit on the side. Let me know what you think.