Love me Love you!

Hey my love bugs!

3 chapter in a row i'm writing! Whoop Whoop!!!!!

I hope these are good and that y'all are liking them. Please feel free to let me know your thoughts. I love getting feedback from you all!

Hope you have a marvelous day :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"SURPRISEEEEE!!!"

"What. How. Who. OMG" I could barly get the words out of my mouth.

"Babes we wanted to surprise you since you finally got out the house." Kyle said in his light and airy voice. It had been a few months since i had seen him and Abby. They were our other best friends, but becauase of their jobs we didn't see them as much. Kyle was a drag queen and a make up line owner and Abby was a personal assistant at one of the big law firms in town.

"Yeah, did you really think that we would miss out on this. We have been dying to see you." Abby said with the biggest smile on her face. It was so great to see them.

I walked over and gave the both of them a hug and a kiss in the cheek. Kyle made sure to give me an extra squeeze. Kyle was a hottie. Guys and girls alike loved to hit on him. He was very muscular and had tattoos on his chest and eyes. He had the nicest and gentlest personality. If he wasn't performing or working you could always find him in the gym.

"I've missed you so much" Abby says to me as I smile at her

"I've missed you so much" Abby says to me as I smile at her. Abby was Kyle's partner. Abby is Trans! It was a little of a shock to us when Kyle first told us about her, espically since we all knew Kyle was gay. But Kyle said he took one look at her and knew she was the one for him. They were both so cute and sweet together.

"Thank you both for being here. It means a lot to me." I told them both sincerly. Then I walked to the next person who I didn't know and smiled at them.
"Hey, sorry to crash the party. I came with Andrew. I'm Matt, his best friend. I've heard so much about you so far. Andrew talks so much about you. I swear, I feel like you're my new best friend from how much he talks about you."Matt was a hottie in this own right. He looked tall, can't tell how tall, but tall. He was Hispanic with dark brown curly hair and the brightest blueish green eyes. Full lips and a smile that could make any girl weak in the knees.
" Thanks for coming and being here for me. I appreciate it and you. Andrew has said a few things about you. Apparently you snore louder than my dogs tho." I add the last part with a wink and he scowls at me and I just giggled at him.

Giggling at Matt, I moved my eyes and face and looked over at the last person at the table. It was Andrew. He had on the biggest smile that I've ever seen on his face in his eyes they held nothing but love and warmth. I just buried myself in his chest and gave him the biggest hug that I could. I tried to put into the hug all of the things that I was feeling.

"Was this you?" I asked him as I slowly let him go.
"No, for once, I can say I had nothing to do with this. I as invited and told to bring a very handsome and single friend. That's where Matt comes in. It was Marissa's idea." He smiled and then nodded over to my best friend and I just smiled over at her and mouthed 'Thank you' and she just smiled back at me.

"Ok, sit sit, let's get some food ordered and converse. We have so much to catch up on!" Abby said and I pulled up the seat on the right of Andrew .
"SOOOOO, what do you wanna talk about?" I asked and giggled. I had quoted one of my favorite wrestlers and everyone had rolled their eyes at me.
"SO cringe" I could hear Kyle mumble and I just rolled my eyes at him.
"Ok, so I think wee all really wanna know how you are. Life hasn't been kind and wee have been worried about you." Abby said quietly and I knew this would be the question that they would all want answers for, but I didn't think it was gonna be the first question that they were gonna ask. And to be honest, I didn't really have a  answer for it.

"Honestly, I don't have an answer for you.  I think I'm ok, but I'm not a 100% sure. Life has just been really hard. But I've been trying tho. It's been hard to get out of bed most days. I feel like I lost a lot of myself. My confidence. Self worth. I keep hearing my mom's words in my head. I keep hearing my sisters words in my head. I keep hearing me words in my head." I whispered the last part while I wiped the stray tear that rolled down my cheek. Andrew and Marissa both reached over and grabbed a hand each and squeezed,

"I know what you mean. But don't let people run wild and take up space in your mind. If they aren't feeding, financing or fucking you they don't matter." Mark said and I could see Andrew give him an annoyed look but he just shrugged it off and gave me a small smile.

"Yesss babes, You remember when my mom and dad kicked me out when they found of I was gay doing drag and was with someone who was trans? Ohhhh they had a hay day with the shit that would come out of their mouth. But I just took my shit and didn't look back. to this day my parents call me like once a week to apologize and try and get back into my good graces. More like they want to get into my bank account. But fuck them. Fuck your mom. Fuck your sister. Fuck anyone who makes you feel down on yourself. You are one of the best people I know. The baddest bitch on the planet. You matter. Your feelings matter. Your hopes matter. Your dreams matter. YOU MATTER." Que more tears. I knew what Kyle meant. He went through so much shit with his parents. But he just handled it with grace and never was bitter or mad about it. It hurt him, but he wasn't mad though. He just moved out and didn't look back. he stayed with my for a little at first, but moved in with Abby once he met her.

"Ok ok. No more sappy stuff. We are supposed to be putting her in a better headspace. Let's order some food." Marissa said while rubbing her hands and we all laughed and started goofing off

Knock knock!

"Heyyy, are you ready to order?" The waitress popped her head in the door and wee all said yes at the same time!

"Perfect" then she walked in with a notepad and took all of our orders. We had decided that we were all gonna order a bunch of food and split it all together between us all.
~*~*~*~

Andrew's POV

After a morning hanging out with Amelia and her friends I went back to work with Matt. I had a bunch of shit that I needed to get done. Sometimes running a company gets to be tiring. You never get a moment of peace. Always getting phone calls no matter what time. But with all of that I would not trade t for the world. Owning a tech company makes me happy. Money makes me happy. Power makes me happy. People do not make me happy, but I deal with them because that is life.
'Ring ring'
I picked up my phone without even looking at the caller id. Only so many people had my number, so if they called me I know it was someone of importance. Before I could even get. The phone fully to my ear someone was yelling into the phone at me.
"Andrew, is she ready? Can we move on to part 2 of the plan?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

DHUN DHUN DHUN!!!!!!

Bet you didn't see that coming?!?

Wait until you read the next chapter. Happy Wednesday everyone. Love you all so much ❤️

~Nisha

P.s- Don't forget to
Comment!💕
And
Vote!💕