Amelia's Date!

Hey Y'all!

Happy day to you all.

Hoping that all is well!

Who's ready for the next chapter? Let see what Amelia has in store for Andrew and hers date. Let me tell you, it's gonna be a fun one.

Oh! I'm not sure if i had stated what season it was in the book so far. But it's the begining of fall. Around like October. Which is important because soon holidays are gonna start popping up and i want you all to not be super confused about everything.

Now! on to the story!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It was finally the day of Andrew's and my date and if there was one thing to be said, it was that I am a nervous wreck. M sent me home from work early because i was driving her crazy asking her a million and five questions and pacing back and forth. But it wasn't my fault. I was just really scared and plus I want everything to go over perfect tonight.

I had it all planned out, and I'm not even gonna lie. I was surprised that i planned out everything so well. I mean i had planned everything to the "T". I knew what i was wearing, when Andrew was gonna meet me at my house. Which was at 5. We were gonna go to the Giants game! The other night we were on the phone talking and Andrew was talking about how he loves football and that Eli Manning was his favorite football player. So I remembered my dad had season passes and I asked if we could use them and Bam!

I was finally home and in my bedroom doing my hair. I had just gotten out the shower and was all clean. My hair looked cute, I had gotten it done a few days ago. My extensions looked hot! But I wanted to give my hair some curls to it, so I was sitting in front of my vanity putting some curls in it. Not little curls, but nice and cute big bouncy curls. I wanted to look flirty and cute. A nice change from the normal straight and classy look i wear for work everyday.

Then I walked into my closet and took my outfit out, It looked amazing!I had pulled out my favorite leather jacket and i matched it with Black suede thigh high boots that had a 3 inch heel on them. I grabbed my favorite pair of light wash jeans that mad my ass look like a million bucks. And I had a really cute white loose blouse that tied everything into each other. It was simple but sexy, flirty and cute. All of which I was going for. Well if i'm being honest i didn't really pick out the outfit, well besides the shoes and my hair. M picked it out for me yesterday because up until yesterday I had no idea what in the world I was gonna wear.

At 4:55 I heard a knock on my door and i knew that it was go time! Andrew was here and I could't be happier. Turning off the light in my bedroom after giving myself a quick look over, i walked out of my room and went to open the door to let Andrew in. Walking over to the door and opening it I let out a little laugh. We were both almost wearing the same thing.

Opening the door Andrew was leaning up againt the wall aross the hall from my door wearing a black leather jacket with a white t-shirt underneath. But insytead of wearing blue jeans he had on black ripped jeans with pair of black suede boots and a wicked smirk on his face.

"Damn" we both said at the same time which made us both laugh.

"You look amazing. Makes me wanna just stay in and eat you up." Andrew said smirking at me and looking me up and down making me blush like crazy.

"Thanks, you look amazing also. I love how we are matching." I said shyly.

"Well you said to dress casual and sexy. And this is my favorite jacket so I just had to wear it." He said pushing off the wall and walking the 4 steps over to me. I smiled up to him and leaned in to give him a soft kiss on the lips. Well it was supposed to be a soft and cute kiss. But Andrew pulled me in closer and made the kiss more powerful.
After giving in for a few seconds I pulled away and smiled at him shyly.
"Are you ready to go?" He asked me and I just nodded while grabbing my bag and walking out the door and locking it.
Making our way outside I walked over to my car and went to go in the drivers seat but was stopped.
"Amelia what are you doing?" Andrew asked me and I turned my head to the side to look at him.
"Getting into my car so that we can go? Why?" I asked him nervously.
"No, we can take my car and I can drive." He said and I smiled but shook my head no.
"Nope! My date idea, my plans, I drive my car and you sit your pretty little self in the passenger seat and smile until we get there." I said in a no nonsense but sweet voice that led him to just smirk and cross his arms over his chest at me.
"Oh! Is that so? I understand about half of what you are saying. I understand that's it's your date idea and plans. But I don't understand why I can't drive." He said and I just giggled a little at him.
"It's a surprise!! Duh! Now suck it up and just get in the car so we can go. We're running late, and hey to be nice I'll let you control the music. And I never let anyone control the music in my car." I said while getting into my seat and closing the door while watching him stand there shaking his head and laughing. I just smiled and waved which made him laugh more and walk around the car and get into the passenger seat.
"This is weird, but for your sake and the surprise I'll let it go. But this is your only time you get to do this." He said and leaned over and kissed my cheek.
"Thank you" I smiled and started the car and pulled off and we were on our way.