Marissa talks to Andrew

Are you ready for chapter 4??? Well get ready! It's about to get a little drama filled. Not too much drama but, just enough!

Love you all!

~Nisha🍁🍃🍂

**************************************************************************

Andrews's p.o.v

Just as I was just about the leave 'A&M Fashions' there was this girl wait I can't even call her a girl because she looked about 22 or 23 running and saying stop.

"Please stop, I just need to talk to you really fast." She kind of yelled at me. So I stopped and looked at her. I stood there with my hands in my pocket and looked a little nervous as she approached me.

"I'm sorry for yelling like that, but I couldn't let you walk away from Amelia like that and not know what just happened." She said all in like one breath. Which was funny, but I would never tell her that. I think she just talks fast without noticing.

"Is she ok? Is she hurt?" I asked. She didn't look hurt, but you never know.

"Well, physically she is fine. But mentally she's not. She's had a rough life, it's too much to explain right now. But I had to tell you that you didn't do anything wrong. Every time a guy tries to flirt with her or get to know her she shuts down because she feels like she's not worthy of them liking her. But don't give up on her. I saw the way you looked at her and how you stood up for her with that crazy bitch Mrs. Hill. I don't even know you well yet, but I know that you are going to make her happy. "I wonder what made Amelia this way. Who could hurt her?

"Well, that's a relief to know that it's not my fault and that I didn't do anything." I said then paused for a second. "I'm guessing that you're her best friend, so I'm going to need your help. What can I do to get Amelia to trust me? I think that if I can get her to trust me then I can go from there. It's just there is something about that girl that I can't get off my head. It's almost like I'm dawned to her for some strange reason. It weird, I don't even have her yet as mine but I just want her. Not like as a possession but to care for her and protect her from herself and other. To love her and be there for her." Oh my God. Listen to me. I sound like a rambling girl. I barely even know this girl and I'm already head over heels for her. I defiantly need to stop hanging out with Monica so much.

I'm snapped away from my thoughts when I hear squealing.

"Omg. Omg. Omg. This is just great. You already like her. Ahhhhh!!! This is perfect. You're gonna get to know each other. Go on dates. Fall in love. Then get married and I get to be her maid of honor. Then your gonna have 10 little babies. And I'm gonna be and aunt and a god mommy. Ahhh!! This is awesome." Laughing I put and hand on her shoulder to calm her down.

"Hey now, calm down. You're getting a little ahead of yourself now. Let's just start by me taking her out to dinner first. But um, first can you at least tell me your name? I don't think we got around to that." She just smiled and nodded.

"I'm Marissa. And I know exactly what to do. "She went of saying some other stuff and I just nodded. All I know is one thing. This girl has a lot of energy.

****************************************Amelia's P.O.V.******************

Walking into my office, I sat in my chair and put my head in my hands.

Why is it that every time I want to talk to a guy or even some one knew my mom's voice always pops up out of nowhere? Is it because I know what she is saying is true. Like I know I'm fat and ugly and no guy will want me. But then again there is always that small amount of hope there that has me hoping and praying that I will be able to find a guy and fall in love.

M always tells me that there is someone out there for me. He's going to appear in my life at the exact moment when I need him to.

Getting lost in my though I get pulled out of them by my phone ringing on my desk.

"A&M Fashions, this is the owner Amelia Anderson speaking how my I help you?" I said the rehearsed line over again into the phone.

"Hello Miss Anderson, this is officer Jones From the New York Police Department. I just wanted to let you know that your are getting charges pressed agains you for slander and discrimination. Once you get your paperwork someone will be in touch to set up a court date."

WHAT.THE.HELL.!!

Who in the right mind would do this to me?

"Thank you for letting me know. Is there any way by chance you could tell me who is pressing these charges?" I asked the officer.

"It seems like there coming for a woman by the name of Dorothy Hill. If you have any more questions please speak to your lawyer. Thank you for your time. Have a great day" Then he just hung up.

For the five minutes I just sat there. Not really knowing what to do. Well one part of me was wondering why the hell Miss Hill would want to do that to me. And then there is another part if me that wants to hunt the stuck up bitch down an kill her damn ass.

'Hmmm, M is gonna flip when she hears this'.

**************************************************************************

So what did you guys think? Did you like it? Did you hate it? What do you all think of Marissa now that you got to know her a little. What about Andrew? What do you think about him? Oh and lastly, did you see that little bit of drama coming? So Miss Hill said that she would get Amelia back for what she said.

What do you think is gonna happen next?

I would love to her a little feedback form you all. Just to see what you all think about it.

Well until next time y'all!

Vote🍃🍁🍂🌸

Comment🍂🍁🍃🌸

Fan🍁🍂🍃🌸

Lots of love!

~Nisha:)

See that beautiful girl to the right on on the first page of your chapter in the top if you are using the app on your phone. Well that's Marissa. Beautiful right?

P.s. Answer this random question.

~ what is your favorite this to do??