Annoyed beyond Measured!

Hey y'all!!

And we're back!
Hope you all enjoy!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Andrews p.o.v

The last few days have been amazing! Since our date things have been going perfectly between Amelia and I! She really has been opening up about herself. And I could honestly say there wasn't one thing I didn't like about her. She was smart, funny and creative. Even at work, all I could do was think about her.
"Mr West, there's a call on line 2 for you." My assistant Colin said on the intercom.

Colin^

Colin^

"Thank you Colin. Could you also bring me the 'Andersen Corp' file. After that can you please cancel the rest of my my appointments for the rest of the afternoon and reschedule them. Once you do that you are free to go." I said politely into the intercom.
"Of course Sir." After Colin hung your i picked up the call on the line and I swear I wish I hadn't.
"Andrew West Speaking"
"Babyyyyy!" I heard a screech through the line.

Veronica^

Veronica^

"Veronica what are you doing calling my office. I told you never to contact me again." I yelled out aggravated. You see, Veronica was a past fling of mine that never got the hint that it was a one time thing. God I wish I never met this woman. Why would I want her when I had a beautiful girlfriend.
"Baby, don't talk like that. You know you still want me." Ew!
"I'm hanging up! Please do not contact me again. It was a one time thing Veronica. Nothing more and nothing less. I don't want anything to do with you!" I said and before I could hang up I headed her call out.
"YOU WILL REGRET THIS ANDREW WEST!" I just rolled my eyes and hung up. There was nothing about Veronica that I was worried about. She was nice when I first met her. We went in 2 dates, well 3 if you count the movie premiere of hers that she brought me to. She was at the time beautiful. She has pretty green eyes, red hair but it's naturally blonde. Pretty fair skin with pink cheeks and a beautiful smile. But once you get to know her you realize how much of a witch she really is.
And now I can't get rid of her. But I'm not gonna let her get to me. Amelia was so much better then her!

3 hours later I was finally finished with all my paperwork. My company 'West Corp" was a real estate and construction company. And at the moment we were in the process of building new luxury apartment complex's in the heart of New York City. It was a struggle but worth it. Between the blue prints, budget approvals, building agreements, permits and finding the right designer was a lot. But I was thankful for Colin tho. Even tho he was just my personal Assistant, he helped with the designs on the apartments.
The one day I walked in on him sketching a layout of a room and drawing it. And from that moment on he's been helping me ever since. I tried to get him to just be the designer and not my assistant. But he says no. He had to finish school first. But little does he know he's getting a promotion next month if he likes it or not!
But back to my task. After checking off on everything, I locked it all off in my office and left for the day. I was tired and wanted to go see my baby!