Quick Note!

Hola!!

So i just have a few things to say before I post the next chapter. Don’t hate me cus this really isn’t an update, but the update should be here tomorrow (February 3rd, 2015). But I had to fill you guys in on a few things and clear a few things up that I didn’t clarify before.

So, Amelia lives in New York City. I never really told you where she is living at. And the story starts in the beginning of September. That’s not too important, but in the next chapter you will see why I said that.

Next, most of the outfit that I post my not be plus size but just imagine that they are. The website that I use (WWW.Polyvore.com) doesn’t have a big plus size clothing choice. So I’m just using any clothes. 

Also, I love each and every one of you. You guys are the best. This story is doing so well. I never imagined that I would have more the 50 thousand reads and 15 hundred votes. That’s just a dream come true. So that you all from the bottom of my heart. 

Lastly, does anyone know what’s a good website to make a new cover for this book? I’m kinda getting tired of the one I have, and I wanted to change it. If you do, send me the link or put it in the comments section. Or, if you wanna make me a cover that would be awesome. Just let me know and I’ll deff use it and even give you full credit.

Well guys that’s all I have for now. 

Until tomorrow when I update.

Love you all

~Nisha

P.S. You are all beautiful and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.