Giving you my number

Hey y'all!

So I just want to first give a shout out to @tessabessaboo! She is such a nice person. We have the same birthday too! Isn't that? I have actually never talked to or meet anyone with the same birthdate as mine. I promised her that I would dedicate a chapter to her. So here it Hun!!!:)

And lots of love and hugs to everyone who has read and voted for this story. You all are the best.

Well now let's get on with chapter 5😊

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Amelia's p.o.v.

I didn't tell M about the whole getting chargers pressed against me yet. I was planning on telling her late on this evening after we closed up the shop. I was just still worried about how she was going to take it.

I love M with all my heart, and she is more of a sister then my actual sister is. But that girl scares me. You never know how she's going to act over certain things.

For example, one time we both went out to this club after work. I didn't want to go out, but I did anyway. And there was this really creepy guy who kept on talking to me and kept on trying to get me to give him my number . Well let's just say, M flipped shit and freaked out at him and well were not aloud back in that club anymore. But no worries, you won't here me complaining.

"Knock knock"

"Come in" I call out not bothering to look up because I already know it's M.

"So I couldn't help but notice you talking to that guy for a minute. He's really cute and seems to be into you. Why don't you try and get to know him." M said and caused me to frown a little. Uh!! Why does she insist on me talking to guys! Like really, I talk to a guy when I'm ready.

Wait, who am I kidding. If it wasn't for M trying to always set me up with guys I would probably be single the rest of my life. Which is sad, because I actually want to get married and have a family.

"For a second I really liked him and really wanted to talk to him. I thought he was the hottest guy that my brown eyes have ever laid on. But as soon as I though that my mothers voice popped up out of nowhere in my head and I shut down and fled." I said truthfully. Even when my moms no even in the room she still manages to have a hold over my life.

"Well honey I guess where gonna have to change that. First you need to face the facts, you mom is a bitch. Stop listening to what she says. Don't pay her any mine anymore. And if she starts putting you down then grow a back bone and stand up for yourself. You are a strong, independent, wealthy woman. You need to embrace it and hold your head high and don't let her faze you. Next, the next time you see that hunky man, you need to smile and give him your number and tell him that you would love to get to know him. Just take it one step at a time." M's words were blunt but very true. She's not known for sugar coating things. She tells it like it is. And I you have a problem, well oh freaking well. That's what I love about her.

"Wow, you sure know to put stuff bluntly. But you know my mother. That one time I tried to stand up to her, she slapped the piss out of me. And what if he doesn't like me? M, I don't know how to even really talk to him with out looking like an idiot. I don't even know what to talk to him about. God, I should like a freshman in high school who's going on there first date. But I'm not even going on a date yet." I got so overwhelmed hat I just put my head in my hands. Gosh, why does life have to be so hard?

"Well Hun, I can't tell you how to stand up I your mom, you have to do that yourself. But as for that hunky guy. You would be stupid to think that he doesn't like you. Now stop your pity party and get back to work." M said and got up to leave.

"Wait, I have to tell you something. You might want to take a seat for this." I old her nervously. She just raised one of her perfectly arched eyebrows at me but sat back down.

"So, I got a phone call just a little while ago. It seems like we're being sued." I told her and I just say there not saying anything for a second while M processed what I just said.

"Wait what? You can't be serious? Who the hell is trying to sue us." Said yells and I flinch.

"Miss Hill" I said nervously.

"For what?" She grits out of her teeth.

"apparently were discriminating her and slandering her name all over the place." I said.

"That bitch! You wait until she walks back in here. I give her a freaking piece of my mind. Like is she serious? Ugh! I can't even think about this right now." We will talk about this later. Right now we need to get back to work." M says and walks out mumbling stuff under her breath. Well that went better then I thought.

3 hours after taking to M and getting back to work. The number of people coming in and out of the store started to slow down. Which I was grateful for. That meant it was almost time to go home.

Putting stuff back on there right shelf I heard the door open . I look over and see him again.

He looked around, an once he spotted me he smiled and I smiled a little back. He walked over to me and I could feel my heart beat start to pick up. 'No, Amelia, you can do this. Forget about what your horrible mother and sisters say about you and talk to him. You can do it.' I gave myself a little pep talk while he walked over to me.

"Hey" just one word and I felt like I was going to faint. Just his voice alone dose something to me that has never happened to me before.

So I weakly responded "Hi" which got another chuckle out of him.

"I was at home and I just could not stop thinning about you. I told myself that I would come back and talk to you tomorrow. But I just could not wait." He said with a big smile on his face.
"I'm sorry I ran away from you like that earlier. I'm just not used to having guys talk to me. And I'm not used to having people call me beautiful. But my names Amelia." Finally!!! I talked to him. And it felt great.
"It's ok. And my name is Andrew. The real reason I came back was to see if you would give me your number so I could call you and take you out to dinner one night. Well that's if it would be ok." The hunky mystery guy that I now know as Andrew said. After he said about getting my number and wanted to go out to dinner. That's when I go really nervous, like he really wants to go out with me. I honestly didn't know what to say. So I ever so slightly looked around to see if I could see M and see what she would say, because I knew she was watching. And I didn't have to look far. She was standing not to far away from us on the right hand side. Just enough where it wouldn't look like she was watching or listening even tho she was.
And her answer was very clear. Her lips where moving like she was saying yes and her head was bobbing up an down. I sent her a small nervous smile.

"Umm, I have to warn you, I'm really new to all of this. But sure, I'd like that." As soon as I say that he fist pumps in the air and pulls out his iPhone.
"Yes, thank you so much. You don't know how happy this makes me." He tells me as I type my name and number in.
"Well, umm I have to get back to work. I'll see you soon." Very quickly I said then walk away to get back to work. But not without taking a quick look back as he walks out of the door.

'Well done Amelia, you on your way to your first date' I told myself while going back to work. And for once, my mother and her nasty words were not even on my mind. Andrew was!!

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Well what did you think?
Sorry it's a little late. I was having a few family problems this week. Please forgive me.
Ahhhh!! You guys are the best. Did you know that there are almost 10k reads on this book? It may not seem like much, but to me it's a lot.
Don't forget to:
Vote🌹
Comment🌷
Fan🌻

Love you all!
~Nisha🌸🌸

P.s.- did you check out the picture up there? That's Mrs. Hill! Don't worry, you have deff not seen the last of here.