Chapter Twelve.

It was midnight and it had been raining cats and dogs since evening. Tomorrow Aaron and I've to fly to Hawaii for our honeymoon, then to the Maldives, then to Paris, then back home. Honestly, I am kinda exhausted right now. I think I am gonna just take a nap. I wonder what would happen during the trip though.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard someone yelling, and that's when I realized it was Aaron. I didn't know why, but I ran to his room and saw that he was curled up. He looked so scared and I didn't understand why, " Everything will be alright, I am right here, I won't let anything happen to you. Calm down bear, it's all right," I reassured him. At that moment, he hugged me tightly and said "Please don't leave me, Firecracker" "I never". I didn't understand what I was feeling. I didn't understand why I wanted to see him smile. I even longed for it, but I didn't know why, but at the moment I didn't care. All I cared about was for him to be alright, and I would make sure of it, so I let him hug me while I snuggled up to him and slept. After so many nights, I had a pleasant sleep.

The next morning, I woke up to see a sleeping pouty bear. He looks so cute when he sleeps. I didn't even realize I was smiling like an idiot as I stared at him, but I backed away as he broke free from my grasp. I kissed him on the forehead and went off to make breakfast for both of us since we had a flight this afternoon. I looked at him one last time and smiled at him before heading down the stairs. I guess this honeymoon wasn't going to be such a disaster after all, but all my thoughts were abruptly interrupted when I saw Josephine sitting on the couch like she owned the whole house, and my eyes immediately darkened.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her as I went down the stairs.

"Oh, I guess you don't know that Aaron asked me to come on your honeymoon, so I'm coming with you two."

Those two bitches can rot in hell as long as I don't care. I'm so sick of being nice to him, even though I've no idea why I care, because sometimes I forget that this is a forced contract marriage.

"Well, do what you want, I don't give a shit," I said as I went to make breakfast just for myself. Now that his girlfriend is here, she can take care of him. I really don't have to.

"Your life is trash", Josephine said, and at that moment, I heard Aaron coming down the stairs, but I didn't care as I said, "Yeah, because you're in it," and went to make myself something to eat.

"Hey, Firecracker," Aaron called out to me, but I ignored him.

"Hello, I'm talking to you," he called again, but I didn't even glance at him and started making scrambled eggs and bacon for myself.

"Hey, Babyboo," Josephine called out to Aaron, and honestly her voice sounded so damn gross, Aaron's nicknames for me are better than her so-called nicknames. I really wish I was deaf right now because her voice is truly the most annoying thing in the world and her croaky words make me want to tear up her vocal cords.

How am I supposed to suppress the urge to kill this annoying ass and this pompous ass the entire trip?

"Hey, what are you cooking, Firecracker?", Aaron asked me, completely ignoring Josephine and smiling at me strangely.

"None of your business," I replied coldly.

"Oh, I've never heard of a dish that's none of your business, but I'm sure it tastes good," Aaron said, continuing to smile at me.

"What do you want?" I asked him as we both completely ignored Josephine, to which she scoffed and stomped in. Gee, how annoying.

"You, Firecracker, I want you," Aaron said, staring at me, which almost made me melt, but I didn't let it.

"So you finally found a nickname for me, huh?", I said as my voice was a little softer this time, completely ignoring his flirty comment.

"Yeah, it suits you best," Aaron beamed his seductive smile at me and that made me melt because I couldn't help it and smiled back.

"So she's smiling, huh?" He said dramatically while holding his heart. I giggled, but the moment was soon ruined by that bitch Josephine.

"Hey Boo, you ignored me," Josephine pouted, but with that pout, she looked ridiculous. Oh, how I'd love to kill her right now.

"I'm not a ghost," Aaron retorted as I struggled to suppress my laughter.

"But"

"Josephine, what are you doing here?" Aaron asked her. Now I'm confused and curious.

"I want to come with you, Baby Boo," Josephine said, and I rolled my eyes at her croaky words and annoying voice.

"Yes," Aaron said and Josephine jumped up excitedly, which annoyed me. "No," Aaron said and Josephine asked, "What do you mean?" "I said yes, no, but you wouldn't let me finish my sentence and, for God's sake, stop calling me that annoying nickname," Aaron said, rolling his eyes.

"Now you understand how I feel when you call me those names," I said as I whipped up the eggs and bacon.

"Hey, you love those names, and what about me?" asked Aaron with his puppy dog eyes. I wanted so badly to pinch his cheeks, but I controlled myself.

"What about you?", I asked, even though I knew exactly what he was talking about.

"The food?", Aaron asked me as he looked at the food in my hands.

"Your girlfriend is going to make you something," I said as I made my way to the living room.

"Yes, I'll, and it'll be much better than yours," Josephine said as she filed down her hair.

"Yeah, sure," I said, smiling at her falsely.

"What?! No, I don't want to die that young, I want to eat what you cook. Firecracker"

I didn't answer him but went into the living room and sat down while Aaron followed me, leaving a pouting Josephine behind.

He's not so bad after all!