Chapter Eighteen.

Josephine was clinging to Aaron, which made my blood boil. I just wanted to rip her hands off her body and feed her to the sharks. She pisses the crap out of me, and I still cannot believe how much I changed in just one day and how much he changed me in just one day.

My thoughts were interrupted when Josephine looked at me with a smirk and said, What the fuck? She pulled Aaron toward her. Kissed him!!!! That's it. I walked over to them, pulled him away from her, and slapped her hard, so hard that her cheeks were blood red. This bitch deserved it. How dare she touch what belongs to me!

"What the..." "Shut up." I cut her off and started walking towards her while she was stepping backward. I smirked and whispered in her ears, "Touch what's mine and you will face the most horrible and brutal death; trust me, I know exactly how to make someone suffer a fate much, much worse than hell." I backed away as she gulped.

I glared at Aaron and walked away. I am so fucking pissed at him right now; he didn't even push her.

I drove back to Aaron's mansion, as I still had some things left at his place. As I was stuffing the last of my stuff into my suitcase, I heard Aaron's voice.

"Where do you think you are going again?" "None of your goddamn business," I replied coldly, still stuffing my suitcase.

"You are not going anywhere!" he said in his cold, deep, and husky voice, which made my knees weak as shivers ran down my spine.

"What makes you think I will ever listen to you?" I said this as I finally turned and looked him in the eye. His eyes looked so intimidating. He looked so intimidating. If only I knew how I wasn't losing my sanity right now. Gosh, it was so much easier when I kept hating him. That hate held me back, and now that that's gone, I can't do anything but lose my mind over this insane man.

Aaron did not say a thing as he kept moving towards me as I kept stepping back until my back hit the wall. My breath hitched as I looked down to control myself and hold myself together, but he is making that very hard for me right now. He held my chin and pulled me even closer to him as his lips came closer to mine.

Damn, I am so dead. I closed my eyes as his breath fanned over my nose and lips. It was so addicting, and he was so addicting.

I forgot to breathe for a damn second. Argh, what are you doing to me, Aaron?

"How are you so stupid? Can't you see that I love you?" My eyes widened as I said, "What the hell did you just call me, Mr. Aaron Lawrence?" I glared at him while he looked at me in disbelief, but why?

"I just said that I love you, and all you can do is complain about how I called you stupid." He scoffed as I said, "That's not impressing me, Mr. Aaron Lawrence." I smirked as I pulled him closer to me by holding his collar and said again "You want a queen? Propose to her like she deserves; propose to her like the queen she is, not a random, dumb I love you that anyone can say." I pulled him away from his as I sat down on the bed and crossed my legs as he looked at me astonished, but then he smirked and said

"Sugar, You are everything I want and everything I don't at the same time, you make me calm and then you mess me up, you make my heart beat while you are the very person who has the power to stop it, this" he said pointing towards his heart "belongs to you and no one else, you better believe me when I say this, I am insane for you, don't you think I notice everything, I know how hurt you were, I know how jealous you are, cause whatever you feel I feel it too, cause darling your eyes speak louder than your mouth and I hear it all oh so clearly, you are my queen, my soul, my sinful addiction, you are my temptation one I can never get rid off, you are the only reason I live and breathe right now, you are the only reason I smile, you are the only one who can me go insane, and trust me no one knows how badly I want to taste those sugar lips of yours" I chuckled when he said that and he smiled at me, and forget butterflies, I felt a whole damn zoo and this entire universe in my stomach when he did that. "I know I feel it too!" he said as I looked at him with a sheepish smile. He knows exactly what I am thinking.

Soon after I said "Bear, I kept denying this for so long, because I wasn't supposed to fall for you, I wasn't supposed to love you, I was supposed to hate you and hurt you, but while I was doing that, I was hurting myself, cause you and I we are not different, we are one and the same, you and me forever is all I need to die happily, I would rot in hell for eternity if I get to spend the rest of life with you with absolutely no problems, nothing that can tear us apart, you are all that I need and want, you are my sinful perfection, you are mine and mine alone, if anyone tries or even dares to think about talking you away then they will face the worse kinds of hell, My World Is So Much Better Now That You Are In It." I said as I pulled him closer and kissed him passionately as he snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me closer, I deepened the kiss by pulling his neck.

We both pulled out when we ran out of breath. What he said made me completely lose my senses.

"You like it wild, don't you, Sugar?"

This man makes me crazy for him, as I make him go insane for me, but I am no one to be submissive; I am born to be dominant! I smirk as I say

"You better beg for it, or you starve looking at me!"