Synopsis

This is going to be a bunch of sweet love stories .... 🌸

Without little or no misunderstandings and separation ( like Indian Daily Soaps)

just pure sweet gushy love with hint of it's wild depths! 🌼

Without wasting time.... Let the journey of Love begins... ✨

1. Only Mine, Only Yours 🌙

The possessive and silent but deadly love of 𝙉𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙗 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙝𝙯𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙌𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙞 for his janeja 𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙖 𝙃𝙪𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙌𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙞

The possessive and silent but deadly love of 𝙉𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙗 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙝𝙯𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙌𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙞 for his janeja 𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙖 𝙃𝙪𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙌𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙞 .

𝙾𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝙷𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕 ,
𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚋𝚢𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚖 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚜 ,
𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜 ...

𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚓𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌 , 𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚕𝚢 ...
𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚖 , 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 ...

2. Loving you is a losing game 🍁

The toxic love of Aayan Malhotra for her

The toxic love of Aayan Malhotra for her...... A school love which transformed into something so strong that impacted their whole life.

As they say ' love is like a poison, it kills you in the sweetest way ' .

He don't give a fuck bout you as long as you stay clear of his way.

And that's the sole rule she broke... Entering his heart like she owns it.

She knows his love is gonna be end of her... Yet she is ready to die with his passion! Loving him is a losing game.

3. Aadha ishq 🍂

A heartbreak suffered

A heartbreak suffered.... Young love...
A gap of 16 years.... ... A night filled with darkest memories...2 broken hearts...

No amount of time could heal the wounds of separation, pain and betrayal..

One filled with revenge and one with grief...

The fairy tale love story of Maurya and Sahir  , the oh so perfect, match made in heaven couple...

Took 360° U turn and turned out to be one of the most dreadful memories of their youth.... Filled with sadness, anger, pain.... And more pain!

But as they say world is a small place....

A reunion.... A drastic meet... Unexpected relevations .....heartfelt confession .... And raw love!

They say every fairytale has its own happily ever after.... Will they get their own? Will the love reach its final destination......
Ya bs bnkar reh jaayega...

Aadha ishq