🌙

The morning sun filled the sky with calm and serene red hues , the sweet chirping of birds and light gushes of air

The morning sun filled the sky with calm and serene red hues , the sweet chirping of birds and light gushes of air... Made the morning perfect!

The Lushk, the land of Nawabs has seen fair share of battles and crisis, but above all has seen luxury centuries after centuries.
A well established town though free from monarchy but still the Nawabs hold a special status and place in hearts of people here.

Lushk, is ruled by The Qureshi Family.
They are the big zameendaars, who have ruled here for generations.

The Qureshi Family, an influential and well established royal family who has its roots deep established in politics, business, cinema and landholdings.

The throne has been passed on from heir to heir to carry forward the undying legacy!

Nawab Khan Sher Qureshi ruled with an iron Fist and a warm heart. He was loved by the people for his justice loving nature.

After his death, his eldest Bade Nawab carried on his legacy of justice and peace among people.

And now, it is finally ruled by the Nawab Shahzain Qureshi.
Being the eldest he is CEO of Qureshi co.
He is far most the most stoic and disciplined ruler in whose short span of 2 years no one has seen a dispute!

He rules with law and sword.

Qureshi Haveli,

Badi Bibi Noor was sitting on her rocking chair listening to birds chirping .

Once a woman of beauty and elegance has now aged gracefully, white hair and wrinkled skin showing the time she has experienced! She lost the desire of beauty with death of her husband, her Khan.

After his death, she moulded herself to be a strong woman who raised her kids and now is Fortunate enough to see her grandkids!
Now, only has one wish to see her Zain and her jigar ka tukda Maya's kids. So she can rest peacefully.

A knock broke chain of her thoughts and a knowing smile immediately graced her old quivering lips .

A young petite woman, with a cup of garma garam chai on tray entered.. And settled it on small table in front of open window.