🍂

Jolly Grant Airport, Dehradun

There she walked confidently with those heels one...in a warm beige long overcoat protecting her from the infamous Dehradun Cold.

One could say on first glance the lady meant business

Confident walk, hard posture, calculative eyes , strong aura... She had it all.

What those on lookers couldn't see was the tremor inside her... The tight hold she had on her bags.... The way she avoided eye contacting humans... The way she wasn't glancing around the view.....  Those people couldn't see the fear her eyes held... The grief they carried... The pain they were immersed it..

Well she wasn't letting any memories take over her... She can't afford a meltdown in middle of airport, for godsake!

As she went out of the airport... She put her shades on and was about to look around for her receiver... When a cab driver came , holding a board saying...

' Ms. Maurya Arora '

She nodded at him and pointed to her luggage and the driver started picking the bags and lead her towards the car.

The driver settled the luggage and she sat knowing it's an two hour drive again. The car roared to life and she supported her head on window and closed her eyes, unwantedly falling into the glimpses of past.

Flashback

Flashback

A nervous looking Maurya was standing outside class, the first class of her new school.

Being an introvert , this part never came easy to her. She wasn't shy type shy, she was just the first timer shy, who hated doing anything for the first time.

The teacher came and took and her inside.

A chorus of good morning sir ranged in the classroom.

" Good morning students, here is our new student, hope u will treat her well!

Child introduce yourself to class. "