🌙

Qureshi Co.

Cars stopped one by one at the entrance in front of a marvellous skyscraper with
Qureshi Co. written in black bold letters showcasing power and luxury.

Guards came out of two cars and the head went to open the door for his highness Nawab Qureshi.

He stepped out and was greeted by his secretary and head employees to which all he did was slight nod.

With gracious step he entered inside the building and greetings started.
Employees took proper position since he entered and till he left for lift.

He stepped out reaching the 39th floor and moved toward his cabin.

Stepping inside his cabin, he took his plush seat in the middle of the room and was greeted by a steaming cup of sweet tea on accordance with his taste, all efforts of his secretary who was standing outside the door waiting for call of his sir.

Well contrary to popular belief, Shahzain had a sweet tooth, he prefers good amount of sugar in his tea and let's not go to his love for desi desserts. One of the two things who brings sweetness in his life. Other being his janeja. Saaf saaf shabdon mai he is meethe ka cheentha.

He always kept a box of chocolates in his second drawer which no one knows about and no one should know it as well.
Imagine, the Shahzain Qureshi eats chocolate in free time, badi badnami hogi... Log kya kahenge !! Thus, some things are good kept hidden!

Opening his phone.. He smiled looking at the wallpaper nothing just one of the rare moments his begum was smiling freely, picture courtesy to Inaya who as rishwat for picture purchase brand new bag from his card, but the picture was worth more than sone stupid expensive bag.

His begum was so beautiful he internally cooed.

A loud knock broke his gushing as his cold demeanor came back

" Come in. "

" Sir Mehra 's are here for the meeting. "

" Well show them the conference room. "

Hearing this his secretary took his leave and he again looked at his phone... Took a long sigh and got up to start the day.

It was during lunch break he was free and came in his office and found his lunch on the table... On the cue saw the message ...

Begum : aapke psnd ke kebab banaye the
Isliye bhejwa diya! Time pe
lunch kijiyega

Nawab Sahab : Aapka hukum sar
Aankhon pr begum.

He served himself and started devouring his begum's tasty kebabs!

In Haveli ,

Elders were enjoying their evening tea with samosas.
While the younger clan was having their own milkshakes and talking bout cars, movie what not.